Honored Contributor

I doubt very much if IM designs these clothes, his team does and he gives it his blessing. I believe the lace stuff sells and that's why it is repeated endlessly in his fashions. I don't care for it, I returned a dress, reminds me too much of lace tablecloth

Respected Contributor

Re: Come On Isaac.......

[ Edited ]

@wishmoon wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it is discourteous to another poster

Beth, I wrote this comment making fun of myself because I made an "internet failure" by spelling "your" instead of "you're". No worries! Smiley Happy

@wishmoon @Beth-QVC I knew you were. Thats why I made the funny back to you!!! 😂😉

Honored Contributor

There must be a market for the lace items since he always has them in his shows.  When the lace designs were first shown, I liked them.  But now as other posters have stated, it is over kill, that goes for the peplum tops too. Obviously  Isaac needs to move forward with some new designs 

QVC Customer Care

@AmericanBulldogMom 

My apologies - I got that all wrong!!!!! 

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

to each his own - i just ordered one of his lace creations.  

Honored Contributor

A little bit of lace goes a long way with me - just not my style. I think it can be beautiful on a wedding dress, but I do not want an entire top or dress out of lace. I think I have one top wirh a tonal lace trim on it. 

Honored Contributor

I agree that a little goes a long way with lace. There's always something that they beat to death..lace, cold shoulders, bell sleeves,..these trends are shown so much that in the rare occasion that I do buy one of these styles I hate it before I even wear it and end up donating it.

That is why I try to stay away from trends.

Honored Contributor

I think that lace is one of those things that you either like or dislike. If your fashion style is romantic, you will probably like it.  Same as home decor. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

He owns a lace factory.

@chrystaltree Smiley LOL

I like lace on clothing, but have to agree with the opinions posted that lately Isaac's brand has just gone over the top with the lace.  Every time I tune into one of his hours there is usually a lace, or embellished with lace item being presented.  It must sell because QVC would have halted the lace if those items weren't selling quite well. 

Frequent Contributor

I’m not sure he really cares the man is wearing the same outfit for the past three shows and tonight shows up in flip-flops or slides