Honored Contributor

Re: Colors Of Clothing Difficult For You To Find

I like blue reds better than orange reds.

Not very easy to find a nice blue red shade.  Difficult to see the difference online.

They probably should specify whether a red item is a blue red or an orange red.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm aware of it because it's my favorite color but have you all noticed that it's near impossible to find green underwear?!

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

I've been in touch with Jason Janow that makes the handmade jewelry from the forests of the Applachian Mountains.

I got my Daughter In Love the large branches in yellow gold.  I have her Christmas almost done.  I don't count her suede boots as "clothes" and she always gets clothes!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Sounds wonderful!  Your "Daughter in Love" must be a special lady, as are you for gifting her with such special treats!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

YES!!! Im soooo tired of the black, white and blue/navy theme all the time. I miss magenta, beatiful purples, greens and chocolate browns. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Super Contributor

The only thing I can never find is grey jeams. And when I do find them they are usually out of my size or my size doesn't fit right. Heck you can try on 5 pairs of  the same size and style and they all fit different.

Respected Contributor

Navy shoes.I have one pair, and they are summer weight. But it's still been mild enough here that I can wear them.

Brown and dark green are the top two clothing colors for me. There's also difficulty in purchasing pale pink and powder blue, unless you're buying kids' clothes or shopping for baby shower favors. 

Honored Contributor

No it is not difficult at all.  I look in my closet and w...

No it is not difficult at all.  I look in my closet and wear the colors that are there.  Figure I'll be doing that for at least another year, year and a half. 

Valued Contributor

I have red hair & would love to see more brown tops.
@Sooner so right! Wear what I have at the moment.
Honored Contributor

@FS74 wrote:

The only thing I can never find is grey jeams. And when I do find them they are usually out of my size or my size doesn't fit right. Heck you can try on 5 pairs of  the same size and style and they all fit different.

@FS74 

I found these beautiful jeans just the other day. They are topshop and available at Nordstrom

66CAFA98-0BD0-47AD-BC1B-616EAB726E4F.jpeg