Honored Contributor

Re: Color Block Chevron Crew Neck Sweater

@Greeneyedlady21 

I like color blocking and wear it.  I don't like this design.  Diagonals would have been much more wearer friendly.

Honored Contributor

Banana republic is one of my go tos so I'm really sorry to hear about the closures! The sweater is OK but the blend sounds like it would be really comfy

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's cute but probably more suited for the teenagers/young adults.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

'You know', I've been (seriously) waiting for the return of some of Fran Drescher's outfits/tops/dresses on her TV series 'The Nanny'.

This is a perfect way to have her look.

I'd like to see more, especially during Fall/Winter, as Nanny Fran Fine used to wear lightweight long sleeved black tops underneath her dresses.

Really love that look, and I'd love to see, more or less of, that style return. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I like color blocking, but not this design. It reminds me “lingerie”, specifically, a camisole. I don’t like the look of a camisole as a pattern on the outside of a garment. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21  -  I love this top.  This is one I would definitely wear.  I've had success with BR and Gap clothing in the past.  I also like Gap Kids for my 2 little grandkids.

Are you getting it? Hate their closing mall stores. 

My two grandchildren every year for Chirstmas get Gap Kids for Christmas.  In my pile now for wrapping at home. Love their children's clothing.  I do like this sweater and would wear even as a Grandma @Greeneyedlady21 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Cute, but in my opinion, it’s for the young!

@Magny   Very young.  I don't think it looks lady-like.  Maybe junior high.