Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen’s New Mesh Jacket

This is my cream color jacket. 285 reviews, 4.6 rating (5 being highest)

Colleen Lopez Modern Mesh Faux Leather Leaf Jacket
- 612-220

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl , I may/have to FINALLY indulge!  Holding out though just yet!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I don't want any jacket that I can only wear with one style of top.

If you love, please enjoy.

@ECBG  - it's a specialty piece but it is versatile. I've worn it dressed up for the holidays, weddings and with jeans or faux leather leggings for dinner outings, parties and concerts. Works over camisoles, tanks and tissue thin long sleeve tops. Every time I wear it, I get many compliments. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@Chi-town girl , I may/have to FINALLY indulge!  Holding out though just yet!

@MJDinVegas - I paid less than $60 for my jackets with event pricing. A 20% coupon would be useful!

I don't like all of her fashions - not crazy about the off shoulder items. Some of her maxi dresses are my favs

Respected Contributor

I wear that jackets with many styles of tops and a few dresses. I just make sure it's with a solid color.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is my cream color jacket. 285 reviews, 4.6 rating (5 being highest)

Colleen Lopez Modern Mesh Faux Leather Leaf Jacket
- 612-220

@Chi-town girl 

The cream is beautiful.  I purchased it in black, wanted blue, too, but it was sold out.  

This style must be selling well since she continues to bring it back in new designs like this one.

Colleen Lopez Faux Leather and Mesh Jacket 

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee  I have that same mesh jacket in the gold.  I bought it to go with a black jumpsuit that has tiny gold sequins in the top portion.  Made for a very pretty outfit, I wore it to a wedding.

I love Colleen even though not everything has worked for me in her line but I enjoy watching her and have been happy with most of my purchases over the years.

Trusted Contributor

I bought a jacket similar to Colleen's new " tiger- motif" last year in  Chico's. Mine does not have mesh, but a sort of perforated faux suede. I do like her jackets! 

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Foxxee  I have that same mesh jacket in the gold.  I bought it to go with a black jumpsuit that has tiny gold sequins in the top portion.  Made for a very pretty outfit, I wore it to a wedding.

I love Colleen even though not everything has worked for me in her line but I enjoy watching her and have been happy with most of my purchases over the years.

@LindaSal  - that sounds like a beautiful outfit! I need a good, comfy versatile black jumpsuit

Honored Contributor

Sunday July 18 will be a free ship day at HSN. Might be an opportune day to shop. If the item price drops on Colleen's show day on 7/20, you can call CS to get a credit