Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen’s Fashion TS - 11/3

I like that Berry. It's one of my favorite colors to wear. I just looked at the garment measurements chart and the sleeves are too long for me...no petite sizes. So I won't be buying it.

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE THE PLAIDS CHI!
THINK FOR THAT TYPE OF JACKET, THE BOXY LOOK IS FINE.

Valued Contributor

Colleen always has beautiful designs. I like this jacket and would have considered it if I didn't just buy a similar one. I'm also not sure I like the wide sleeves on this jacket. In the winter that cold air goes right up your arms and is not pleasant! 

Honored Contributor

I couldn't resist and ordered the coffee plaid.  HSN sent me a coupon to use all month $10 off 50 and I was able to use it towards the TS.  It is such a beautiful jacket.  

Honored Contributor

Nope

Valued Contributor

Is HSN's sizing similar to QVC's? 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love the length -- looks much more wearable and chic in that length instead of a longer length.  The soft blue plaid is pretty; it's less plaid in your face.

There's no navy -- that's actually the black.  The photo makes it look navy (Colleen mentioned that on her FB page).   

@Caaareful Shopper - yes, I too like the shorter jacket style. I LOVE my full length coats but I tend to wear the shorter jackets more often. I think the Shawn checkerboard fur would have been darling as a jacket. 

I wondered about the 'missing' navy in Colleen's TS. I see it was the lighting in the photo that made the black look navy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

Is HSN's sizing similar to QVC's? 

@Jeanne from VA - it depends on the brand and type of garment. Yes, some of the HSN fashion items are vanity sizing which is one size lower than brick and mortar.

Make sure to look at garment sizing information 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I couldn't resist and ordered the coffee plaid.  HSN sent me a coupon to use all month $10 off 50 and I was able to use it towards the TS.  It is such a beautiful jacket.  

@Pecky  - I hope you LOVE it 💗

Something is wrong with my HSN account - I'm no longer receiving 'marketing' emails/promotions. I used to get emails regarding future shows for my favorite brands and coupons.

I have called CS several times asking them to fix it - they sent a request to Marketing to review/resolve. In the interim, CS will assist me with phone orders using a coupon if I can give them the code. If you don't mind, can you please tell me the coupon code you have? Is it $10 off a $50 item or $50 for multiple items? TY 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thank you very much for your response. 😊