Honored Contributor

I am watching Colleen with Andrew Lessman and she has on the cutiest jacket.  I am sure it is probably from her line.  She has the most feminine designs.  This one has flowers.  Very lovely.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I am watching Colleen with Andrew Lessman and she has on the cutiest jacket.  I am sure it is probably from her line.  She has the most feminine designs.  This one has flowers.  Very lovely.Smiley Happy

I didn't see her today, but yesterday during a Beekman show, she was wearing a similar sounding jacket.  She said it was an upcoming special value.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen on HSN

[ Edited ]

That jacket is the TS for Fashion Clearance Day on Jan 22...Monday night going into Tuesday.

Colleen is wearing the upcoming TS jacket in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jmRb8JdNEs&feature=youtu.be

Honored Contributor

That's the newest version of her jacket that seems to be her signature jacket now.  Around Christmas there were tons of almost identical jackets from her line on clearance.

Honored Contributor

I've just become aware of Colleen's clothes during last week's Lessman shows. It was beautiful, item #612220, which is from her own clothing line that she presents. I got it in Navy blue and it is due to arrive this week.

Also like the jacket you mentioned. Want to sometime watch a whole show of her clothes.

Honored Contributor

She is one classy lady.  And always does an excellent job of hosting.  I love to watch her shows.  

Honored Contributor

I enjoy listening to her.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Love her!  I used to watch her with Suzanne Somers and it was a riot!  They were close at one time.  Her clothes are nice but sometimes too revealing for me.  She likes the off the shoulder and cold shoulder looks.  

Esteemed Contributor

Her line doesn’t interest me and I wish all these  florals would go away. Easy pass.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

That jacket is the TS for Fashion Clearance Day on Jan 22...Monday night going into Tuesday.

Colleen is wearing the upcoming TS jacket in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jmRb8JdNEs&feature=youtu.be

Oh

That jacket is FIRE!!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!