Honored Contributor

she has always dressed well for her job and her hair an makeup never wrong 

could be a role model for some other hosts IYKWIM

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler

Purchased this on sale last August in the Cream color.  LOVE IT!  Hope you enjoy your Navy one as much as I enjoy mine.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee

Thank you for sharing this info.  Your video has stirred a "that jacket is calling my name"....can't wait to see the presentation. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen on HSN

[ Edited ]

This jacket is very pretty but an easy pass for me.  I just wouldn't get enough use out of it. 

I do have 2 of her Effortlessly Edgy faux leather jackets and love them.  The faux leather is top notch.  For some reason that jacket is in the system under 2 item numbers.  It has been on clearance for $49.99 but the price is back up.

I suspect this jacket will eventually end up on clearance but by then it may be mid-summer.

Overall her line of clothing is very hit or miss for me.  She does like her poncho tops which aren't my best look and she likes a lot of off the shoulder as well.  Her items are pretty but not usually my style because I can't wear most of them to work.       

Honored Contributor

For me most of her stuff is ott for my lifestyle. I'm retired and don't go out and do much socializing these days. Her clothes, to me, would work well with some working women and ones that I would say are fashionistas....I'm not. I like practicality and function when it comes to my clothing fitting into my way of life at this stage of the game.

Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen on HSN

[ Edited ]

The jacket has been posted but it's not marked as a TS yet. Item  638-980

https://www.hsn.com/products/colleen-lopez-embroidered-faux-leather-jacket/8846420

Trusted Contributor

I Ordered the black.  The other colors are nice but I know I will get the most wear out of the black.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

I loe her style too but reg. sizes are a no go for me.  Costs too much for alterations. Wish they were offered in petite sizes.