Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez "Keeping it Cozy" = Barefoot Dreams

@Sheilaray wrote:

Thanks for the heads up on this!! I own both Colleen's and Barefood Dreams ( I bought the OTO vest not too long ago) and they are the same fabric. I would wait to see if one of Colleen's ends up in clearance but I am too in love with this sweater to let it pass by. LOL. I bought the black/pewter but will deifintely check to see if another color ends up in clearance.

@Sheilaray, how have you been?  Hope everything is well for you and the family!

Once they were marked down last time, they sold out quickly.  Even e-bay didn't get many of them because I tried to get another. 

I have a 20% off coupon so I'm taking the plunge too.  I'm deciding if I want another open front cardi or the cold-shoulder top.  Colleen wore the cold shoulder during her host picks show and I loved it on her before I knew she'd be offering it.     

Honored Contributor

Just as an fyi, Colleen posted a photo of herself on her FB page wearing the open front cardi.  She posted a couple of times in comments to others that it runs generous and that she could wear the Small or the Medium. She is normally a Medium.

Trusted Contributor

That cardigan is beautiful! I signed up for the emails and 15% off. Just waiting for the email and I'm ordering. Thanks for posting.

Regular Contributor

Hi Ladies!!

I have bought both Colleen's KIC and Barefoot and Colleen's is just as wonderful plus it costs less!! Tonight will be fast and furious, so tune in and pick your goodies quickly!! I have also found Colleen's clothing to be slightly smaller than QVC but she will mention to "size up or down" on the clothing items! With the KIC line I found it to be comparable to the Barefoot line in sizing from my own experience and also keep in mind, when Barefoot goes on sale and clearance too at QVC you can get some great deals!! 

Enjoy in amazing health ladies and thank you for the heads up!! I almost forgot after I spent quite a bit on the Iman TS leggings and then I bought some of her tops to go with them...My hubby is going to throw me out for the holidays!!!! Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

e62657c5913501a9fcd31fa615ca08b5.jpg

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for letting us know. I ordered the berry ombre cardi, it should match the new Marc Fischer merlot color booties I just received.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

Thanks for the heads up on this!! I own both Colleen's and Barefood Dreams ( I bought the OTO vest not too long ago) and they are the same fabric. I would wait to see if one of Colleen's ends up in clearance but I am too in love with this sweater to let it pass by. LOL. I bought the black/pewter but will deifintely check to see if another color ends up in clearance.

@Sheilaray, how have you been?  Hope everything is well for you and the family!

Once they were marked down last time, they sold out quickly.  Even e-bay didn't get many of them because I tried to get another. 

I have a 20% off coupon so I'm taking the plunge too.  I'm deciding if I want another open front cardi or the cold-shoulder top.  Colleen wore the cold shoulder during her host picks show and I loved it on her before I knew she'd be offering it.     

I have been well, thanks for asking! Hope you are the same. I was torn about the cold shoulder top...so far, I'm not liking how it is fitting under the arm on the model. Will have to watch and see because it is darn cute and I would love to have it as well.

I've been a very good girl...up until this! LOL!