Regular Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez TS Teddy Coat

[ Edited ]

I couldn't stand the Koolabera one either because of the collar. That collar would have driven me crazy. I got the HSN one in black. We will see.

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

I already got three of the Koolaburra ones and had no interest in Colleen's but after all the discussion on here I took a peek and once I saw the lady's outfit who was presenting with her I bought the white  jacket and the palazzo pants🥴🥴🥴  she looked great and I am not even a big fan of Colleen's's clothing. Now I have to plan an evening out to wear the outfit🤣

@MG Chris I didn't order either but I like the colors of the Q's Koolaburra ones better than HSN's.  I might wait to see how the reviews are at this point.  I only plan on wearing it around the house on those extra cold winter days.

Respected Contributor

@catmama wrote:

@SilleeMee 

I need a new robe and haven't found the right one, yet.  Miss Stan Herman's robes, not much selection on QVC anymore.

Me too.....I think I found what I want ie front zip full length robe at LLBean. 

Honored Contributor

Colleen Lopez "CL Soft" Teddy Coat

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

Thanks for all the responses!  I just thought the material looked like robe material instead of a jacket.  I live in the PNW too and would never wear this outside.  The QVC TSV the other day looked comfortable, but not enough to buy.  Gonna look at Lands End for the robe. Trouble is most of them are fleece and that material is too hot for me.  

Honored Contributor

I got a couple of similar things last year....in the junior dept of Walmart.   Like 10 bucks!     

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I thought about getting one for about 30 seconds.  but then I figured it would add about 20 pounds to my look...

Honored Contributor

HADDON 9:

Yes!  The host who wore the TSV White jacket looked fabulous!  

Worn over black tee and black pants.

Perfect, imo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

HADDON 9:

Yes!  The host who wore the TSV White jacket looked fabulous!  

Worn over black tee and black pants.

Perfect, imo.

The one I saw had black pants with a cream tank and the ivory jacket. It was perfection and it is all coming home to me. I am planning a nice evening out just to wear it.

Esteemed Contributor

To me it seems a bit bulky, I would rather wear my Aran sweaters.  I did however purchase a couple of her Snuggle Knit Cozy Cardigans last year when they were a TS.

I love them for around the house (or I would wear them out but haven't) they are so cozy and warm and don't have that bulky feeling.  I don't like bulk when at home as it makes me feel too confined.   I like her line, some items are better quality than others but that's true for most.