Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez TS ?? 8/22

[ Edited ]

I have a Christmas party to go to this year and I was thinking about getting it in either the silver or the gold. I think that metallic would be a nice holiday accessory...it looks festive to me. When I first saw the jacket I didn't think I would need it but now I'm re-thinking it...just for dress-up, if nothing else.

Honored Contributor

Its on the front page at HSN website.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I purchased 3 of them, the 2 metallics and cream.  I have 3 of the leaf motif from earlier.  They are made well and the faux leather looks genuine.  They are comfortable with stretch and fit well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not interested in this particular jacket but I can attest to the fact that her faux leather is fabulous.  I own a few pieces and no way can anyone tell they are faux.  

I have 2 jackets of her's in the faux suede..love them both. For those who buy these lovely jackets..ENJOY! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I think the leaf one was prettier. I should have gotten that one!

I’m trying to resist buying this TS, but time will tell! Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I saw the Encore of Colleen's midnight show.  I do love the TSV jacket, I like that it comes in so many colors but it really isn't for me.  She does do faux leathers very well, my friend has many of Colleen's faux leather jacket.  

Esteemed Contributor

This is Colleen's leaf mesh faux leather.  I liked this version, but did not order it. Three are a few left in my size, but only in this wine color.  I am in the market for a new dressy faux leather so I should just order the TS because most of the colors and sizes will probably sell out today.  The TS price is a good deal for one of Colleen's jackets.  Her jackets feel weighty (in that the faux has the heft of real leather) and the workmanship is usually impeccable. 

Colleen Lopez Modern Mesh Faux Leather Leaf Jacket

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I think the leaf one was prettier. I should have gotten that one!

I’m trying to resist buying this TS, but time will tell! Lol.

@handygal2 

I too prefer the leaf motif.

As for faux I'm consistantly impressed with what's being produced these days! No more pleather of old!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trix wrote:

This is Colleen's leaf mesh faux leather.  I liked this version, but did not order it. Three are a few left in my size, but only in this wine color.  I am in the market for a new dressy faux leather so I should just order the TS because most of the colors and sizes will probably sell out today.  The TS price is a good deal for one of Colleen's jackets.  Her jackets feel weighty (in that the faux has the heft of real leather) and the workmanship is usually impeccable. 

Colleen Lopez Modern Mesh Faux Leather Leaf Jacket

@Trix I love this one; it is the one I have in Cream and Navy. I get so many compliments on it.

Honored Contributor

I saw the TS very early this morning. I prefer the leaf jacket too. I saw that presented back when HSN still had good discounts and it was marked down, I regret not buying it then.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"