Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Fashions 2020 Collections

@willdob3 wrote:

I really do like all the colors. That is good and bad. I like the Glacier Blue as much as the Dusty Teal. On my phone, the Lilac looks almost white but I’ll bet it is beautiful. Decisions, decisions...

@willdob3  - I too like the colors and it would be nice if there was buy more save or free shipping.

I bought 2 x wine - one for me, other for holiday gift that will include some goodies - mini beauty, sweets + lottery tickets etc. in the pockets

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, @Lipstickdiva , @Pecky  - Thanks for posting the info. on her TS.  I've been intrigued by this sweater, it looks super soft.  What are your opinions on how it wears?  Does it get matted with time and is it true to size?  Thanks for your help and hope you're all well!

@IlliniGirl88  - hello!  I got home late and just placed my order,  watching the launch shows from DVR. I ordered my usual HSN size and it has stretch. 

Colleen said, easy care - wash, machine dry on delicate.  I always dry my knits, lay flat and I think that makes a big difference in terms of life of garment/quality.  Hopefully it wears well - looks nice and good TS price point. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just picked up 687-818 on clearance! Also comes in black, white and yellow

46D7DCC6-A9A0-4F06-857A-B8365E313A62.jpeg

She had some other cute things in the 1:00 show. I missed the first hour

Honored Contributor

I love the TS cardigan.  I purchased it in Antique Rose for my sister for a Christmas present.  I already picked up (on Amazon) a denim shirt that has that same shade of rose animal print in the collar and cuffs, so this will be fantastic as a gift set. 

Super Contributor

The CL Cardigan looks so soft and warm. I had a hard time choosing but ended up with the Lilac - I think that will will look good with black top and silver jewelry.   Cant wait and the price is super.   Thinking about a gift for granddaughter, may go back and purchase another for Christmas.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered the dusty teal & wine.  The teal looks so much prettier on tv than online.  I agree they should of had a special with the shipping if purchasing more than one.  There is also a 20% coupon that is good for one purchase but not the TS.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love the TS cardigan.  I purchased it in Antique Rose for my sister for a Christmas present.  I already picked up (on Amazon) a denim shirt that has that same shade of rose animal print in the collar and cuffs, so this will be fantastic as a gift set. 

My knock-off one from Sam's is in that antique rose color.  

I ordered the wine in this.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 , my SIL's looked the same at the end of the season as it did when she bought it and she's not super careful about how she washes things.  LOL  It did not get all matted and nasty. 

Heck even my cheapy knock-off washed up really well and didn't get matted.  I just pulled it out last week because it got pretty cold here one evening and I was sitting outside.   

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I really do like all the colors. That is good and bad. I like the Glacier Blue as much as the Dusty Teal. On my phone, the Lilac looks almost white but I’ll bet it is beautiful. Decisions, decisions...

@willdob3  - I too like the colors and it would be nice if there was buy more save or free shipping.

I bought 2 x wine - one for me, other for holiday gift that will include some goodies - mini beauty, sweets + lottery tickets etc. in the pockets

@Chi-town girl 

I had such a hard time picking a color but I did get the Dusty Teal. It doesn’t look Dusty Teal on TV but I love the sage color it seems to be and that helped me decide. It should go with a lot of my clothes. 

A break on the shipping would would have been nice. A lot of people are buying multiples and more of us could have been tempted to.

I have a 20% off coupon and thought about ordering the coordinating tank top but the garment measurements are peculiar and no explanation is given. Sometimes they have better ones online than in the app but not this time. 

Super Contributor

I ordered a small-  my usually size,  now I'm secomd guessing.. do you think this runs large?  I recently purchased Kim Gravel tops - and they are to big in the small.