Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Fashions 2020 Collections

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Colleen did this sweater last year and my SIL bought it.   It is super soft and she said very, very comfy.

I was in Sam's Club in the early winter and found what looks like an identical sweater for $9.99.  I didn't check the fabric content against Colleen's version but the style is exactly the same and they feel the same.  If this version from Colleen is the same as last year's version, I would recommend these.

I wore mine way more than I thought I would.  And honestly, I constantly had people asking about it, commenting about how soft and cozy it looked and rubbing my arm to feel it.  LOL   It's not heavy or bulky at all.   

@Lipstickdiva  - I thought it looked familiar.  Didn't purchase it last year. It

The CL TS cardi is like a lower cost alternative to Barefoot Deeams cardi.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The CL TS cardi is posted, but not activated yet to purchase.

Looks like TS price is $40  Anyone planning to shop?

I like the Glacier Blue and Wine colors. 

Colleen Lopez Snuggle Knit Cozy Cardigan

Colleen Lopez Snuggle Knit Cozy CardiganColleen Lopez Snuggle Knit Cozy CardiganColleen Lopez Snuggle Knit Cozy Cardigan

711-442

Indulge in cozy-chic style that will last for seasons to come. Perfect for chilly indoor temps or brisk outdoor breezes, this fuzzy, functional cardigan is sure to become a favorite

Details

Choice of Colors:Antique Rose, Black, Dusty Teal, Glacier Blue, Lilac or Wine
Fabrication:Soft eyelash/fuzzy sweater knit
Style:Cardigan style, open front
Sleeves:Long
Pockets:Patch
Design Features:Above knee length
Hemline:Straight
Size, Content & Care
Size Choices:XS-XL; 1X-3X
Body Length:Approx. 29-1/2"L
Fit:Semi-fitted: somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape
Content:100% nylon
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry
Country of Origin:Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love the new Fall fashions in deep purple tones like blackberry 

Colleen Lopez Sheer Button-Down Duster Dress
720-186
Colleen Lopez Sheer Button-Down Duster Dress

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Colleen Lopez Snuggle Knit Cozy CardiganColleen Lopez Snuggle Knit Cozy CardiganColleen Lopez Snuggle Knit Cozy Cardigan

711-442

Indulge in cozy-chic style that will last for seasons to come. Perfect for chilly indoor temps or brisk outdoor breezes, this fuzzy, functional cardigan is sure to become a favorite

Details

Size, Content & Care
Fit:Semi-fitted: somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting!  It looks like you can order it now.  I love the wine and dusty teal.  I remember her having this last year and I missed it.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  - yeah, I missed it too!  Decent price point for gifting

The extended holiday return policy is effective at HSN if anyone is thinking about shopping for gifts

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, @Lipstickdiva , @Pecky  - Thanks for posting the info. on her TS.  I've been intrigued by this sweater, it looks super soft.  What are your opinions on how it wears?  Does it get matted with time and is it true to size?  Thanks for your help and hope you're all well!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

711-442

Details

Size, Content & Care

@Chi-town girl 

I don’t stand a chance of skipping this one! Cardigans are a staple in my wardrobe and this one looks so cozyI don’t want to resist it. I’m hoping it stays nice looking so I can wear it to work a lot. I just need to pick a color and get more cool weather than we usually get here in Central Florida. 

I think I’d be happy with any of these colors. I have a good black cardigan from last year. The Wine would probably be most practical for me but the Dusty Teal and Antique Rose are pretty, too. 

Honored Contributor

I really do like all the colors. That is good and bad. I like the Glacier Blue as much as the Dusty Teal. On my phone, the Lilac looks almost white but I’ll bet it is beautiful. Decisions, decisions...

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

The wine color is going quick!

@willdob3 

The lilac is really really subtle! Annette is modeling it now.

The color choices are terrific!

I like the way she designed the cardigan because it's based on a traditional. I'm not a fan of the shawl collar/open front with all the extra fabric.

I just wish it had closures.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

The wine color is going quick!

@willdob3 

The lilac is really really subtle! Annette is modeling it now.

The color choices are terrific!

I like the way she designed the cardigan because it's based on a traditional. I'm not a fan of the shawl collar/open front with all the extra fabric.

I just wish it had closures.

@Andreatoo  - yes, I ordered 2 of the wine. One for a holiday gift - I will add some goodies - mini beauty items, candy etc  into the pockets.