Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Fashions 2020 Collections

Ladies, just wanted to share one of my great find...never bought any fashions from Motto, since this top was highly rated item, i thought to try this top, i am so pleasently shocked how great it looked on me. I am so and very happy i have tried this one. sorry if it was not the right thread to post this item. i bought yellow and red. 

Motto Printed Drama-Sleeve Top, Clearance price $15.48 +3.50 s/h

Motto Printed Drama-Sleeve Top

Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

86350614_3207861379228818_3261855781015781376_n.jpg

For now, I am loving this print....however, i may change my mind after seeing the presentation..can't wait! 

Honored Contributor

@we winnersS wrote:

Ladies, just wanted to share one of my great find...never bought any fashions from Motto, since this top was highly rated item, i thought to try this top, i am so pleasently shocked how great it looked on me. I am so and very happy i have tried this one. sorry if it was not the right thread to post this item. i bought yellow and red. 

Motto Printed Drama-Sleeve Top, Clearance price $15.48 +3.50 s/h

Motto Printed Drama-Sleeve Top

@we winnersS - good to see you & thanks for posting about your find!

I'm not sure yet if I'm buying the TS jacket, really like the snake. Will be watching the launch show

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@we winnersS  - I also like the dress Colleen is wearing with the snake jacket .The shoes she's wearing are perfect with the outfit but I think booties will also look fab

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I love that romper but I can't wear something like that.  Smiley Sad

I wonder who is making her jeans for her?

Colleen goes on and on when promoting dg2 jeans and Skinnygirl jeans. Her jeans are probably produced by the same company that does Giuliana or dg2. She seems to get a pass here about her selling techniques where if it were Shawn or Amy, they would be crucified, lol. 

@Chi-town girl, I fell asleep during the TS kick-off but DVR'd the show.  I've watched a little bit.  When she did a preview for the jeans, she seemed to suggest that whoever the manufacturer is of the high-end  jeans she wears is doing the line for HSN.  But then when they did the actual presentation, she talked about making sure they were replicated exactly so yeah, I think whoever does other lines for HSN are doing her's.

I remember how much she loved, loved, loved the jeans by Melissa McCarthy too. 

Respected Contributor

I like Colleen and have for years but there isn't one thing she sells that I would wear. I watched all of her shows today.

I love a motto jacket but its way too short and I don't care for faux. I bought some SG years ago and I never wore them.

The jumpsuit is too short on her and I would never wear a stretchy material with a belt. She loves her stuff.

Honored Contributor

Leaf jacket is a TDO. Many beautiful colors in that one.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Leaf jacket is a TDO. Many beautiful colors in that one.

I only watched the launch show-missed this TDO presentation but the $65  event price is still active. Looks like a reorder of some previous colors + 2 new colors -  Grape & Botanical Green

Colleen Lopez Modern Mesh Faux Leather Leaf Jacket

Colleen Lopez Modern Mesh Faux Leather Leaf Jacket

Honored Contributor

This is new. No video, not sure if it was presented today

Colleen Lopez Floral Tassel Duster
688-978
Colleen Lopez Floral Tassel Duster

Honored Contributor

I saw a blouse recently on HSN, I could swear it was Colleen Lopez, that was sheer-ish with a ruffle that started at the shoulder and ran down the side of the bodice. I've done a few searches and for the life of me can't find it now!