Valued Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Collection - 2021

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  I have to turn off my TV...but..... I got the jacket I didn't need in jade and also in black. I have everything but the black jacket to mimic her post with that jacket. (I have to steal style ideas these days) I have nothing in jade so I thought, well maybe I do need that one. I was surprised she didn't do any post in a white jean or jegging, but maybe the white dress was to show that off. I think that jade might go well with a white jean.

I actually really liked all of them, and it was hard to decide which one(s) I liked better.

Thanks for letting me know it had been posted so I could grab it up.

Now if I only had somewhere to go....alas

ETA: My Patricia Nash bag also smelled really bad due to that lining, and I didn't think the smell would ever go away, so I sent it back. The smell contributed a great deal to my dislike of the lining.

Honored Contributor

@KLm wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I have to turn off my TV...but..... I got the jacket I didn't need in jade and also in black. I have everything but the black jacket to mimic her post with that jacket. (I have to steal style ideas these days) I have nothing in jade so I thought, well maybe I do need that one. I was surprised she didn't do any post in a white jean or jegging, but maybe the white dress was to show that off. I think that jade might go well with a white jean.

I actually really liked all of them, and it was hard to decide which one(s) I liked better.

ETA: My Patricia Nash bag also smelled really bad due to that lining, and I didn't think the smell would ever go away, so I sent it back. The smell contributed a great deal to my dislike of the lining.

@KLm  - the jade is a beautiful tone! Make sure to check in tmrw just in case there is a price drop for the show. I agree about the styling ideas - Colleen has a good eye for styling

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@KLm wrote:

@KLm  - HSN just dropped the price of the fringe jacket, now $59.99. Make sure to call their CS to get your credits! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl I suspected the price might drop, but thanks so much for letting me know so I can take advantage of it. Really appreciate your posts.

Honored Contributor

@KLm wrote:

@Chi-town girl I suspected the price might drop, but thanks so much for letting me know so I can take advantage of it. Really appreciate your posts.

@KLm  - you're welcome! I'm glad you will get the credits.  Another poster alerted me to score a $10 credit for one of my recent purchases that had a price drop - one of the benefits of this community Heart

I'm trying to finish some tasks so I can sit back and watch Colleen's shows live. I have the black jacket in my cart. Waiting to see all of the colors presentation/styling on the show

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Fringe jacket is posted. $65 no details or sizing info yet

Exclusive! CL Faux Suede Fringe Jacket
739-305
CL Faux Suede Fringe Jacket

@KLm and all - I decided to order the jacket in the Lztte color . 

Anyone else shopping today? 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is listed as a show item for the Thursday night The List Show. Offered in 3 denim tones - light, medium, dark. $47

CL Tencel OTS Top w Bow Detail
739-764

I'm interested in Colleen's Tencel but will wait to see if she offers any tops that are button down - roll up L/S or sleeveless, pull over Henley or camp shirt style. Will be looking for reviews of the current Tencel items - please post

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Did you see this cute blouse by Guiliana on clearance  689-663.  The reviews are all good.

G by Giuliana Printed Ruffle-Pocket Button-Up Shirt

G by Giuliana Printed Ruffle-Pocket Button-Up Shirt

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I ordered the black and the green jackets before seeing them presented. I am a little unsure of the green now, but I am waiting until I receive it to make a final decision.

Honored Contributor

@KLm wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I ordered the black and the green jackets before seeing them presented. I am a little unsure of the green now, but I am waiting until I receive it to make a final decision.

@KLm  - I think the green tone is beautiful - a distinct 'jade' tone when I saw it presented.

Did your order ship fast? Mine shipped fast -expecteing delivery by Wed