Honored Contributor

New, from Driftwood at Sundance.  

Item No. 86804

Respected Contributor

I had a pair of jeans a few years back by Rag n Bone that had a similar plaid flannel "patchwork" effect, except it was done around the knee area and somewhere else I can't remember.  I thought they were cute and different at first, but after a season or two I really began to dislike them.  Too trendy and looked dated.

I feel the same way about these.  They are cute and a little bit different than plain old jeans, but I think I would tire of the trendy cuffed bottoms.  I do njoy looking thru the Sundance catalog though.  Luv the furniture and bedding and decor, although selection is very limited.  And pricey.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

The jeans are a definite "no" for me - but I do like those booties she has on.  Look comfy.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @jellyBEAN 

I really like those! 

If I were going to wear them, I'd need just a small cuff with the plaid showing.

Glancing at the Sundance "new" items, I'd say yes to many...

hey, if Bob likes them, I like them!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Yah, if I ever order from Sundance, I want Bob to show up at my door with the box!

Hubba hubba.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Jeans are not my style but I have those booties and I love them. I love the Sundance catalog. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Colette Roads End Pants

[ Edited ]

That model would look good in any britches!  Agree with others, love the booties and the pants are cute and trendy.  Sundance is probably my favorite catalogue, their shipping policies....not so much.

Respected Contributor

i really like those and i especially like how the shoes look with them. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't like anything about those jeans except the color. That cuff/hem looks awkward and too long for that length jeans. Either make the border half the length or make the jeans ankle length. 

Personally, I think the shoes are awful, too. 

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono love everything Sundance - some more than others.  This one for me is a "less."