Respected Contributor

Re: Coleen Lopez animal print ruana pics!

thanks for posting the pic @Ainhisg .  I like the d jeans too and have picked up a couple pairs from the Maxx.  The fit and measurements are good for me and they seem to size consistently.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TexasMom1 I am the OP, and I have not worn mine, yet.  We're still in the upper 80's/lower 90's here in SW Missouri, and the jeans and ruana are still a bit much for this weather.  Once we're in the 70's, I'm breaking it out!  Smiley Happy

@Jk9 I'm glad the pic was helpful!  Aren't the d jeans awesome?  And you can't beat the price.  I was at TJM last week and picked up two pairs of the Democracy jeans sold on HSN.  They are ankle jeans and were only $35 each.  I was thrilled!  And now I kind of know where to start on the sizing of those should I ever want to order any from HSN.  They are a dark wash.  Here is a pic of them.  The length hits me just like it does the model, and I just picked up the cutest cognac booties from Wal-Mart (of all places) for $20 that are very similar to those shown in the pic.IMG_0915.PNG

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just a heads up for the CL Ruana lovers. In the clearance section for CL at HSN there are three ruanas in M/L in the Border Motif pattern from 2021. This one is absolutely gorgeous! It features Black and Turquoise and if you look it up now, to the right is a sold out picture and that one is the Border Motif. This one is a bargain at $16.75. Click on the clearance picture, which actually shows the Rose Leopard, but the ruanas listed are the Border Motif. 
I do have this one and it is amazing! (Border Motif 751-773)

Respected Contributor

@Ainhisg I agree.  These are a great purchase for the price and I always look for them when I visit the Maxx.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.