Respected Contributor

Coleen Lopez animal print ruana pics!

@Caaareful Shopper was right; the CL animal print ruana is really pretty!  I thought I might like the darker brown side better, but as it turns out, this is my favorite side.  I knew to expect the pinpoints (see attached pic), because I saw them during the presentation when I was sitting like 2 feet away from our 65-inch TV.  lol  To me, they hardly show on this pattern.  It is a lightweight ruana, which I like.  I hadn't steamed out the wrinkles when I took this photo, so forgive that aspect of it.  I did use my steamer once I took it off, and the wrinkles came out for the most part.  

thumbnail.jpeg

thumbnail1.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Re: Coleen Lopez animal print ruana pics!

Beautiful! And  I want your pants!

Respected Contributor

@gtx they are a high-waisted ankle jean that I recently got at T.J. Maxx for $17!  The brand is d. jeans.

Respected Contributor

@Ainhisg  Pretty! I love the mirror!

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@Ainhisg  Pretty! I love the mirror!

Thank you!  I got that at Wal-Mart years ago!

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg   you look fantastic, and you styled your entire outfit beautifully!!

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper thank you; you are a doll. I have pieces of jewelry that will go perfectly with it and am also going to pick up a chocolate brown camisole to go with it, too.

Honored Contributor

Nice looking outfit 

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg   I bought the same tan/brown leopard as well the burgundy/navy. I should have them today or tomorrow hopefully. 

I also bought 3 of Colleen's long sleeve shirts with v-neck and mesh at the vee. Bought medium in all of these, a bit bit onme, shoulders seams droop a bit. I couldhave gotten small but I washed and dried them completely in the dryer, they fit a bit better but certainly did not shrink that much. They're all really nice, love the look, the neckline is not at all too low, fabric is nice, I bought the burgundy red, ivory and navy. All are really nice.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Ainhisg   I bought the same tan/brown leopard as well the burgundy/navy. I should have them today or tomorrow hopefully. 

I also bought 3 of Colleen's long sleeve shirts with v-neck and mesh at the vee. Bought medium in all of these, a bit bit onme, shoulders seams droop a bit. I couldhave gotten small but I washed and dried them completely in the dryer, they fit a bit better but certainly did not shrink that much. They're all really nice, love the look, the neckline is not at all too low, fabric is nice, I bought the burgundy red, ivory and navy. All are really nice.

I'm glad you like the tops but wish they had shrunk a bit more for you.  It is always a guessing game on the sizes!  I am new to Iman's line with ordering her new maxi dress for this year.  I guessed the size of it and the shrug correctly.  So then I ordered a skirt and went up one size, because my hips are wider than the rest of me (classic pear-shaped body), and it was too big.  So I can see that I wear the same size top/bottom in Iman's line.  I ordered an XS/S in this, and it's fine.  I would have been swimming in the medium, which is what the HSN size charts say I would wear in Iman's and Coleen Lopez's lines.

Please post of pic of your ruanas when you get them--especially the burgundy one!