Regular Contributor

Starting within the past few weeks, I've been receiving emails from Coldwater Creek saying "they're back" and offering various familiar clothing items.  Has anyone else received emails from them?  

Esteemed Contributor

No, not yet 🎅🏻🎄🤶🎄

Trusted Contributor

They've begun selling online again.  So yes, they're back as an E-commerce store only.

Valued Contributor

Yes, they went through a reorg Chap. 11 bankruptcy and will sell online only.  Catalogs are a thing of the past for many retailers.

Respected Contributor

Yes, me too. Haven't taken the plunge yet, but I might.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Regular Contributor

Re: Coldwater Creek???

[ Edited ]

@MezzieStarr I thought all of their stores had closed some time ago, and they were doing business online only.  Then they announced their online business closure.  Now they're selling online again.  Oh gee, who can keep up with all of this?  LOL Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RedRedHair 

Thank you.  Good to know.Smiley Happy

I looked.  I don't care for ribbed turtlenecks or tops with gathering under the bust.  No "wows".

Super Contributor

The end of last winter I ordered a real cute vest, never received the item.  I could not get an answer to phone calls or emails.  I contacted my CC because the money had been taken and after a few months got a refund.  I loved Coldwater Creek and my BF and I shopped it for years, even had a local store.  Be cautious. I hope they are able to do mail order.

I have not received emails.

Esteemed Contributor

They will never be the way they were.....  *sigh*

I miss the original CC.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tototwo wrote:

They will never be the way they were.....  *sigh*

I miss the original CC.  

I agree with you and it is sad as they once years ago had the most beautiful clothes.

I looked at the whole website and not one thing appeals to me other than an all-weather jacket. The "old" Coldwater Creek from 20 years ago was wonderful. I own so much from back then and still wear them as the jackets are so unique and so are the dresses and sweaters. Back then they had bugle beads, embroidery, and soutache that added so much to the garments. I wore them to church and ALWAYS got compliments. This site by best is just mediocre like many other clothing websites. I seriously doubt they will do very much business.