Respected Contributor

C C is having a great sale BUT if you read the fine print,the sales are FINAL.  NO exchange for refund.  Buyer beware!!!  I for one can't take a chance on sizes with them.  Sometimes I need smaller than usual...

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl Add me to the list of those who won't buy final sale from CC - although truth be told, I won't buy final sale from anyone any where except in a local store and then only if I can try on.  

Guess it's good I'm convinced I don't need new clothes for at least another year after our world re-opens fully, but CC I know is an absolute because the last item I bought from them had one leg shorter than the other.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Coldwater Creek

[ Edited ]

I've been wondering if C C is going out of business.  Their inventory is sure low and I've never seen their whole website on sale before.  Perhaps they just can't get in anymore stock from overseas because of the virus slowing down production/shipping?  I'm hoping they will bring in more robes/loungewear for Fall/Winter season.  I got (on sale) a really soft, snuggly robe from them last year and would like to get another.

Their quality has sure gone downhill over the past several years, but I guess you can say that about almost every retailer.  I don't purchase from them unless I have a discount coupon or it's on sale because I think their prices are too high for the quality.

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl : I haven't ordered since their store closed here. But, I had been wanting that "all season jacket" for the last couple of years which ran between something like the $150-190 range. No way was I going to pay that. 
When they dropped the price to about $70 and 
added free shipping I ordered. Does run a bit large in the PS and the color I got was really bright and not quite as it showed online but it's a nice jacket.

Now this last sale dropped it to $47 with $5.50 shipping so ordered the navy petite XS. Now I have 2, yay. 
It's heavier than I will need but for a week or maybe a total of 2 weeks over the winter.

Honored Contributor

They are reaching an all time LOW level of sellingl.  Final sales?  Seriously?  I will shop somewhere else.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

No 'final sale'(s) for me, unless I see it in person, in a store.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Coldwater Creek

[ Edited ]

There was a time when about 90% of my wardrobe was Coldwater Creek.   I still get their catalogs every few weeks, but their quality is poor and sizing is off.  I've lost interest.

Besides, I may not need to get new clothes for a long, looong time.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

They went bankrupt several years ago...at thatpoint I was a loyal customer and bought many many items from them regularly. But when this happened I got stuck with several items that I did not like or did not fit so I was very annoyed.  Once they came back, I was suprised but also heard nothing from them after spending so much $$ with them for years.....I decided to let them stay bankrupt (at least from my spending!)

New Contributor

Hi, Sadie, i am thinking about ordering this jacket and do not know what size to order.  I am a petite, weigh about 140 lbs, 5 foot 2 inches, size 8-10 in clothes?  Do you think the jacket runs large?

Trusted Contributor

I've been getting "Sale" emails from them every day for the past month with 60-70% off site-wide.

They must be going out of business.