Honored Contributor

Coldwater Creek!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Twenty five percent off until 3/16!  (Full price).

Honored Contributor

I've shopped at Coldwater Creek for years.  Great merchandise.  Pants dresses, tops, shoes, handbags, scarves, jewelry, jackets.

I have two pairs of pants (winter weight) that I bought more than 10 years ago - I'm still wearing them!   They still look new!

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA  We had a beautiful Coldwater Creek store and spa in Naperville, IL and it closed.  But I have to say you are lucky that the clothes fit you right.  I always had problems with fit.  I ended up with a denim jacket, and a couple of tee stretch shirts and that's it.  I used the spa once for a pedicure and that was quite nice.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I have issues with some stores, but  LandsEnd, Coldwater Creek and Chico's are  places that the clothes (and shoes) fit like they were made to order and never seem to wear out!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  I just threw away the most recent CCW brochure.  They are opening stores (again!) and one is in Oakbrook Terrace, I think. I'm in Chicago and not familiar with many of the suburbs.  Maybe close to you????

Esteemed Contributor

A store just opened in Ann Arbor in Arbor Hills on Washtenaw Ave.

@ECBG  I couldn't find the 25% off.  Is that general or just for signed up customers?  Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC for posting coupon code to another retailer

Honored Contributor

Re: Coldwater Creek!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

@Katcat1  I just threw away the most recent CCW brochure.  They are opening stores (again!) and one is in Oakbrook Terrace, I think. I'm in Chicago and not familiar with many of the suburbs.  Maybe close to you????

@kaydee50 Not here that I know of.  I'm in NC.

Honored Contributor

cwc pintuck.jpg

I really like this linen blouse but $80 ??

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

cwc pintuck.jpg

I really like this linen blouse but $80 ??

@Andreatoo Pretty color, but tucks are hard to handle!  I looked at it and waived bye.;(