Esteemed Contributor

Re: Coldwater Creek

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50wrote:

Just got a CWC catalog for the first time in years.  I know they declared bankruptcy and closed the b&m stores.  Very happy to see they have gone back to their "roots" and offer classic although somewhat pricey clothing.  Current offer is 20% off anything and free shipping.  Although I don't "need" anything, I'm very tempted!  Welcome back!!

Always a fan of CWC..if you open a charge with them..u get even more benefits..their stuff is pricey..but great quality!! Free ship! Will take a look..TY!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBAwrote:

Some of my favorite pants are from CWC.  I wore a pair of them this morning to an "event" I attended.  Also, I was (am) a big fan of their jackets.   

A friend of mine just recently got a very nice winter jacket from them.  

I got a catalog in the mail today ... haven't looked at it.  

ita..their jackets rock..I have many, still look new!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I used to buy a few things in my local store before they closed. Their things were a bit expensive, but I usually shopped when they had a 30-40% off sale. I have received a catalog but haven’t bought anything from them since the store closed. I still have a very nice knit blazer from them that I wear.

Respected Contributor

I shop from CC, usually for blouses/shirts but think their prices are too high.  $89 to $99 for a shirt, I don't think so!   I will wait for their sales.

Esteemed Contributor

Just ordered today.   I love their color palate with coordinating pieces.  Yes, they are pricey but clothing is well made and fits well.