Honored Contributor

I don't think I've ever shopped Coldwater Creek before.  We're going to a wedding in early August.  I'm sure I could have found something to wear from my closet but I stumbled across this CC dress last week. It was already marked down but with a coupon code, it cost me a little over $35.  It was delivered today.  It's pretty and fits nicely.  I have a few other occasions in mind where I'll be able to wear it too.  I'll shop this brand in the future.

IMG_2203.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Coldwater Creek Dress 👍

That is a nice dress!  I love the color!

We just went to Costco this morning and I got a Champion tee in that aqua color.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
New Contributor

That is a pretty dress - perfect for a wedding.   I have shopped Coldwater Creek and I love their selection - not the standard cookie cutter styles.   Can be a little pricey but I don't mind paying for something that stands out from the rest.

Honored Contributor

I like CWC especially when they had their stores.  I find many items I like in the catalogs they send me but the prices are a bit more than I want to pay!

Enjoy your dress!  You got a great deal!

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   That is really pretty, nice colors.  Wear it in good health Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Very pretty and gotta love the price!

Honored Contributor

So perfect for summer occasions.

Honored Contributor

Pretty dress and it has sleeves!  Yeah.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've shopped Coldwater Creek for over 20 years (catalogue and in-store when they had them).   Great variety of clothes and really like their jeans too.  

Dress looks very appropriate for a lot of events @JeanLouiseFinch .  Nice colors and I love the sleeves too.  Quite a score!  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

What a beautiful dress. I miss Coldwater Creek. They had a really nice store here and I shopped there a lot before they closed. I know when I look online I have to remind myself how long their things run. I could never find a skirt that didn't drag the floor on me...will have to check out their website again.