Honored Contributor

Re: Cold Shoulder Fashion Prediction

[ Edited ]

They are here now and that's all most of us care about.  No one is going to buy an entire wardrobe of cold shoulder tops.  Women will buy one, maybe two and wear them for 2, perhaps 3 years.  Maybe longer but if they go out of style soon, no will care.  We'll have enjoyed the look.  It's not like we wear the same clothes for 20 years...lol   If shoulders scare you, close your eyes when they show cold shoulder styles. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I like looking trashy and trendy.

@GenXmuse

Awesome hotstuff! I wished you'd said something cuz I was going to do the same thing, solidarity baby, but when Kitty turned me down I wore a tank and a duster instead.

Of course if a 'no one short looks good in dusters' thread pops up I'm ready!

lol

Nice tat by the way! I'd like to see the rest of it!

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse, Do I see 2" hoop earrings with that "trashy" (LOL) cold shoulder top?  Now you really look like a bartender.  Honestly, the comments I read on this board.  Woman LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I like looking trashy and trendy.

@GenXmuse

You look beautiful!  

This is the style cold shoulder top I prefer and own. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @magicmoodz. I like you. 

I deleted my photo-forgot too before I went out. I'm not sure why it's showing up in others quotes now but if you have a minute, could you make sure it's been deleted!

thank y'all!

Esteemed Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Thanks, @magicmoodz. I like you. 

I deleted my photo-forgot too before I went out. I'm not sure why it's showing up in others quotes now but if you have a minute, could you make sure it's been deleted!

thank y'all!

@GenXmuse

Done!  But you should leave it up.  QVC might coming knocking on your door looking for a new fashion model!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just thinking that I don't think I even know a man who would know what a cold shoulder top is. 

Men I know just know if they like how you look or not.  They don't get into fashion term particulars.

Honored Contributor

I guess I missed your photo..........I don't know about the rules here, but couldn't you just post the photo without showing your face?  Just wondering, of course.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

it's just a fashion trend

Honored Contributor

Hey, Pook!  I'm going to 'copy' you and cut out shoulders on a few tees that I haven't worn in awhile.  Great idea!! 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).