Honored Contributor

I really love that Indian blanket coat. That looks like Sundance catalog, maybe?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Coats & Jackets

[ Edited ]

@Desert Lily 

Love # 2.  Already own #11 in blue; 12 in black multi; and #15 (RL);  Drooling over #16.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I really love that Indian blanket coat. That looks like Sundance catalog, maybe?

@GenXmuse    Agreed.  That's the best of the lot.  It could well be wool too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SoX    Is #12 wool?  Where did you get it?

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

Yes, it's wool ... I got it at Macy's ... went looking for it, but it must be sold out... It was also at Dillard's and the Ralph Lauren site.

Esteemed Contributor

The blues I have been seeing this season are awesome.  I love the color of the blue one.  This bear style coats would look awful on my fat round self! LOL.  I love "color" in the Winter months too, though so that is nice.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@SoX   I bet you wandered innocently into Macy's and immediately zeroed in on that coat.  Its very handsome and timeless.  No wonder you don't need a SG jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Coats & Jackets

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SoX   I bet you wandered innocently into Macy's and immediately zeroed in on that coat.  Its very handsome and timeless.  No wonder you don't need a SG jacket.

@Kachina624 

No, I found it online ... in the wee hours of the morning, in fact.   Love that I got Macy's "money" to use on another item.

Esteemed Contributor

I like #18 best. I prefer classic looking coats best (think Talbots, Lands End). I saw quite a few in this list that my cats would enjoy sleeping on. 

Honored Contributor

You, @Desert Lily have good taste.  My favorites.

This in a different color.  

image.png

A bit quirky, but I like it.

image.png

image.png

Love American Indian style.  

image.png

image.png

For some reason, I think this is kind of cute.  Would want a different color, though.

image.png