Trusted Contributor

Thanks @SilleeMee  the half off sale came right on time, I bought coats for transition, fall, and dead of winter in the high country, and spent less than I did on one QVC coat, than the one Michael Kors coat I just bought from Amazon.  The classic styles are perfect !  I can stop looking now.  ( and return the pricier, less appealing purchases) Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

It's just a run of the mill, see it everywhere jacket.  If you like it and want it, buy it.  If you don't like it, don't buy it and stop looking at it.

Honored Contributor

@Seashoregirl 

I think it's cute but my one issue, if I lived somewhere that I needed a winter coat, is the length. I would want it to be at least to the knees for the cold weather

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @I didn’t realize that Canada manufactures so many clothing lines.They are expensive but I am sure the quality would be better than china.

Honored Contributor

@Seashoregirl Mark NY puffer.jpg

I don't know if you bought the HSN coat but this one, to me, is more practical because of the length. I think the hidden hood is a nice feature too.

Mark New York 743-713 ShopHQ $139.99 (reasonable IMO)

I posted the blue since that was your choice for the other piece but it also comes in olive and black.