Regular Contributor

Coat on another Network

[ Edited ]

What do you think of the TSV on HSN?? I kind of like the blue one but I think it is expensive. I like the idea that filler is made from recycled water bottles. Thoughts?? Talk me into it? or out? Thanks!! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Re: Coat on another Network

[ Edited ]

I like it.

It has a nice shape and pretty colors but I agree it is pricey. If you have the money and don't feel like shopping around in the stores for comparable and lower priced ones, go for it!

I'd be brousing around Tj Maxx, Marshalls , maybe Ross. They have a lot of nice ones every year. Or I guess they have some online too. 

sorry QVC and HSN, you are just not able to compete much anymore!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Re: Coat on another Network

[ Edited ]

@Seashoregirl: I wouldn't consider the coat as being too expensive. It's reversible! Just think about it. It's like two coats for the price of one!!!  Beautiful colors, a company that's environmentally conscious??? What color are you going to get? Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

Lands End has 50% off all coats right now. 

Honored Contributor

@Seashoregirl wrote:

What do you think of the TSV on HSN?? I kind of like the blue one but I think it is expensive. I like the idea that filler is made from recycled water bottles. Thoughts?? Talk me into it? or out? Thanks!! Smiley Happy 

@Seashoregirl  - I wanted to see the TS launch show but missed it. Laurier is a Canadian brand. The best reason to buy now from HSN is the extended return policy. 

I don't need any new outerwear this year but added some of the Laurier coats to my wish list to track for clearance 

DG40099_102819_FH_ComplexGrid_Laurier.jpg

DG39579_103119_FH_TS_Laurier_desktop.jpg

Exclusive! Laurier Hooded Stretch Reversible Coat

670-143

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love this blue tone

Exclusive! Laurier 3-in-1 Coat with Pockets
669-998
Laurier 3-in-1 Coat with Pockets

Laurier 3-in-1 Coat with Pockets

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I think it is a nice looking winter coat but I wonder how warm it is. But it's a Canadian company and they are saying it's warm, so....   I like that it's not a big puffer and has a pretty shape.

I LOVE the metallic quilted coat, very sharp.

Honored Contributor

I just checked out the coat and I like it, but I'm not sure about the sizing. I actually don't think it's a bad price for what it is, but I really don't need a new Winter coat. I like the idea that the filling in the coat is recycled material.

Regular Contributor

HaHa!! I love the blue one!!! Still debating!! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

It's a zipper only coat, so it's a big no for me. I think all coat should have buttons or snaps.