Honored Contributor

Re: Coach launches new ""Peanuts"" line

I like it, but I'd rather have one of the Patchwork Annuals, which I guess they don't do anymore??
Honored Contributor

It reminds me of the Quacker clothes and t-shirts with things on the front. Not my style.

Super Contributor

These bags will be worth a ton of money, since they will make a very little quantity.

Honored Contributor

On 10/13/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

And I still love this cartoon.

Really cute cartoon. Thanks for sharing it with us. I can't imagine who will buy the Coach bags with Snoopy. That was a really bad idea in my opinion.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this, FunkyHulaGirl. I was very happy to hear (I think a few of us discussed it on these boards) that Coach was essentially bringing it all back home - getting rid of the fabric bags with the godawful "C"s and metallic

colored bags with charms hanging down their sides (basically cleaning out all the outlet stores yay). I have been avoiding Coach.com now because I basically want one of everything. They're back to using that great leather in terrific shades and different styles that I love. I can't say that PEANUTS is the direction I'd expect them to go, but looking at what you've posted I have to say I WANT ONE NOW!!! The cartoons are really small, and it's Snoopy! Even the most hard-nosed boss will understand why one would bring a Woodstock tote to the Annual Sales Meeting!

Btw, I AM more surprised that Schulz Inc. is working with Coach. I had heard that Charles Schulz' restrictions regarding copyright distribution or infringement were pretty hardcore.

Frequent Contributor

Seriously, why would you carry a handbag advertising Met Life????

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Catsy Cline said:

I've always loved Peanuts, especially Snoopy. Will be getting the satchel when it comes out if the price is right. It's not like Snoopy is a huge print on the bag. I think these bags are adorable. I don't care what people think. It's not them carrying it. It will be me. So I don't care.
Trusted Contributor

I agree with you, chick b-- I have never been a fan of the fabric bags with that stupid ""C" all over it. I think Coach has done much worse in the past than these Peanuts bags. I hardly think they will be the downfall of this company. They are tastefully done, IMO, and will appeal to the woman who enjoys a little whimsy. I won't be getting one, but I think they are sweet. I have a GF who absolutely love Peanuts, and I can't wait to tell her about these bags.
Super Contributor

On 10/13/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 10/13/2014 Catsy Cline said:

I've always loved Peanuts, especially Snoopy. Will be getting the satchel when it comes out if the price is right. It's not like Snoopy is a huge print on the bag. I think these bags are adorable. I don't care what people think. It's not them carrying it. It will be me. So I don't care.
Bling, the Surrey Satchel is $450. They have made some Snoopy handtags, plus the bags in the previous posts. Unfortunately I think there have been only a limited amount made of bags, etc. If you wish to find out if any are avaliable, I would suggest calling Coach directly and check.
Trusted Contributor

Well, somebody must like it because they are completely sold out on the Coach website.