Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01

I agree. I think a cap sleeve draws more attention to an imperfect arm then even something sleeveless!

Honored Contributor

Polyester. It's cheap and I don't want it. 

Trusted Contributor

I hate those tags sewn in the side-seam of a blouse that cause a bumpy look through the fabric.   Ugh.    Also waistbands with annoying elastic that is too tight or is too narrow and rolls, or fabric bunched around the waist adding inches. 

Valued Contributor

This has been an ongoing pet peeve of mine. Scarves have the labels sewn in and I have to remove them with a seam ripper or a small pair of scissors and they are sewn down so tight with small stitching I am afraid cutting them out I  might ruin the scarf. Why can't those labels be fastened as a tag with one stitch. I wouldn't take so much time and work to cut out the label. I don't want the label showing on my scarf when i tied it around my neck or sticking out  when I wear them.

Honored Contributor

@SarahW

I was going to bring up that very same thing! Those strappy loops are so annoying! When they're not popping out of the armhole they're sticking out of the neckline and then there's the times that you stick your arm through it getting into a shirt LOL

Not sure why I don't just remove them

Trusted Contributor
Labels, too much stretch causing garments to be too loose when wearing, poor hemming (hems coming undone after one wearing), pilling, vanity sizing because I rarely order online as the sizing varies to often between vendors so if I can't try the clothes on it's kind of a hassle to return. This post seems to be focused on craftsmanship rather than styling, which is fine but I also have pet peeves about styles.

Pet peeve styles:

Cropped jackets with long shirts underneath
Shark bite tops
Too many layering of clothing
Contributor

I have a couple..dye coming off on my legs and hands, when wearing jeans.  I just got the TSV from Isaac and I noticed throughout the day that my hands were a strange blueish color (I sit with my hands between my legs when it's cold out) and when I took them off that evening my legs were a horrid blue shade. I have had this happen with other brands before, so I really really hate that! 

Also I am tall but tall size pants are too long in the rise, so I wish there would be many different lengths available.  I need a 33-34 inseam but on a regular cut size pants............

Respected Contributor

i hate to iron.  dry cleaning is ok for me.

Respected Contributor

@morning glory

i so agree with you.  unfortunately, my pet peeve caused me to cut the tags out of 3 gucci scarves!  i'll be more careful in the future.