Esteemed Contributor

This rayon knit fabric skims your body (but showcases your back fat bulging out the sides and back of your bra).

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

This rayon knit fabric skims your body (but showcases your back fat bulging out the sides and back of your bra).

Seriously - if you have fat bulging out around your bra - you need fitted - your bra is the wrong size.I am a plus size woman but my bras fit properly and I do not have fat bulging out all around them. I would bet if that is happening your bras are uncomfortable too. A properly fit bra does not hurt when you wear it.

Honored Contributor

I've never received any from QVC that was wrinkled.  We have some posters who tend to exaggerate just a wee bit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Myth:  Yes this is a 5" heel but you are on a 3" platform so it's like only a 2" heel.  Ummm, no it's not.  

Myth:  No one should wear horizontal stripes.  Wrong.

@Lipstickdiva. Horizontal stripes have saved me from a life of crime.  No way would I do life without parole wearing big, broad horizontal stripes every single day.  That's inhumane treatment.

Honored Contributor

"Its literally liquid fiber".  So why is there no puddle on the floor and the model is dry?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never received any from QVC that was wrinkled.  We have some posters who tend to exaggerate just a wee bit.

@Kachina624

In the last six months, I've had two liquid knit orders that arrived very wrnkled.  I ran them through the washer and dryer to remove wrinkles.  One of the tops still had to be ironed before I could wear it.

One order was four tops  (A299924), the other order was one top (A297675).

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Mythbuster here: But enough fabric can go over the rumples and bumples rather than highlight them. 

It's so sweet to say "rumples and bumples."  If it has to be mentioned, then this is the way!  @Another new name Sue

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

My Linea trench coat from QVC was shipped in a bag not a box. It was a wrinkled mess.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Wear whatever color clothing you want!  Uh, sure, you CAN wear whatever color you want, but SHOULD you wear every color?  Probably not.  There are just some colors that  will not make you look your best and if you don't look your best, you probably won't feel your best!

Also, wearing a size that is too small does not make you look smaller!  Just the opposite.  It's great to be able to say -- I wear a size "0" (whatever size), but if it doesn't fit right ...... 

On the opposite hand, wearing clothing too big and baggy does not make you look thinner either.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Clothing has no age limit. I guess it doesn't depending, if you want to look like mutton, dressed as lamb