Honored Contributor

Re: Clothing Lines At QVC - Days Gone By

@violann

From Sundance-

BLOSSOMS & BLUES JACKET BY DRIFTWOOD NIKKI JACKET

An embroidered silk velvet cardigan marked by a free-spirited air of romance. VASSILISA CARDIGAN

The graceful design of our lace-embellished, fitted top makes an elegant impression. Our scoop neck floral tee shirt will stay a favorite as the seasons pass.

Honored Contributor

@violann

From Soft Surroundings-

Kashmir Tunic II Madagascar TunicFlorence Topper  Jamila Jacket

Bali Batik Top Azure Jacket

Esteemed Contributor

Another vote here for Dialogue.  The slacks fit me perfectly every time.  Sure missed them when they went poof!

I also had a few Motto sweaters and jackets.  To me, the combo of Dialogue bottoms and Motto tops was perfect for office attire.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I see Indigo Moon clothes at thrift stores fairly often - and often unworn or little worn.

If anyone really wants one, check there!

Frequent Contributor

Dialogue,Indigo Moon,Sport Savvy are the lines I miss.

@lolakimono thanks for sharing.Beautiful pieces.

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Respected Contributor

The only clothing line I really miss is Terry Lewis on HSN.  She always had cute coats, etc.  I think better than Dennis Basso.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

The only clothing line I really miss is Terry Lewis on HSN.  She always had cute coats, etc.  I think better than Dennis Basso.

@culebra  Thank you for that blast from the past!  I even remember when Terry L. was a host, before she came back as a vendor with her clothing line.  I thought she was a good host.  Her clothing line was a little to traditional for my taste (remember, I'm a LOGO fan) but I thought it appeared to be good quality, from what little I could tell on TV.

Honored Contributor

Don't you just HATE when they have a product that works beautifully for you - like jeans that fit perfectly or a sweater you love that really compliments you ---- and they D/C it. Dang! At least give us a warning so we can stock up.

Respected Contributor

Another vote here for Dialogue. The slacks fit me perfectly every time also. Definitely Fashion Formulas. I have a pair of their slacks on now. I would buy every piece if they brought them back. These pants are over 20 years old and have never pulled or hardly faded from years of washing every week. I also loved Totables by Susan Graver as they never wrinkle and don't stain. I also liked her silky blues line in the older material not the new kind. Maybe the buyers will listen to us posting and bring them all back! It would boost their sales.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@violann

From Sundance-

BLOSSOMS & BLUES JACKET BY DRIFTWOOD 

This is a testament that all things old are new again ... I have an almost identical jacket ... it's probably 10 years old (maybe older).