Honored Contributor

Re: Clothes fit Mackie's Models!

The problem for Bob and Louis is that if they have a TSV, they can't do their own item, they have to do a generic item that appeals to people outside of their core buyers and it has to be mass produced.  That's why their TSV's are so few and far between.  It's actually better that way.

I believe Louis said he is having a TSV on Q2 as well and the quantities will be limited.  So it may be something nice.  I hope Bob has something nice that is not just a D&C top with his name on it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I watched the show today. It was really enjoyable.  The models all look amazing in Bob Mackie's clothes. Bob Mackie, the host, and the models were all very professional. Great show today.

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday I watched the Bob Mackie show,an thought it was great.Leah,did a great job along with Bob.Yes,his clothes are nice,but I did'nt buy.Sometime some of these shows,make you change the channel.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@ALRATIBA@dex@corita@SilleeMee@Perkup

I purchased two wide-leg palazzo pants last summer. (Black/navy) 

Each time we go anywhere requiring a suitcase, these are the pants I throw in! They never look wrinkled and these are very lightweight.

We needed to attend a wedding last summer in another state... they came with us!

Love that they are church-worthy and out-to-dinner worthy.

I packed linen pants, too. They never made it out of the hanging bag!

We need lightweight as DH cannot carry heavy suitcases like he used to.

@LTT1

You're right about the pants!  I have two pairs (also navy and black) that I bought quite a few years ago.   You really can wear them just about anywhere ... with a change of top and accesories.

About 3 years ago, I picked up a pair of his print pants (either LTS or clearnance - very inexpensive) A233349 ... black with orange/yellow/white.  I finally had them shortened over the winter.    I think the top in the yellow set I just bought will work well with the pants.  

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the presentation very much.  Mr. Mackie seemed to appreciate having a professional host like Leah.  Mr. Mackie always has his models in clothing that fits, which makes the program more beneficial and pleasant to the viewer.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA

Nice choice although your color is gone; I wish I could see the goldenrod! The aqua color is lovely.

I purchased a similar twin set last week but the kimono outer piece has the cocoon hemline. I love the versatility of the 2 pieces and I prefer this to his other things I've seen in the past.

I should probably start paying attention! lol