Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clothes aren't Marked Down Much

HSN marks their things down. the Q, not so much!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

The space-dyed poncho and the scrunch boots just round out the heathered pantsuit. Lol
Occasional Contributor

Too funny! Was in Marshalls they had Kate Spade and Michael More leather bags for 149 dollars! Philosophy body creams and shower gels for 7.99, love Macy's 50 per cent with additional 20 per cent coupon on summer clothes! Pays to shop around!
Honored Contributor

On 7/10/2014 Bird mama said:

This little one - Joseph - is from the Ellis Island Collection. He looks disappointed with what he saw when he got off the boat

Is that LOGO?

Honored Contributor

On 7/10/2014 Favorite Son said:
On 7/10/2014 Bird mama said:
On 7/10/2014 LipstickDiva said:

The face on this thing gives me the heebie jeebies.

Whispering Willow Nissa Fairy

Is she a hobbit? Her hands are bigger than her feet {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Nope. She's a fairy, and she needs those hams to hold her crystal ball - H162338, if you're interested.

Whispering Willow 2 Crystal Ball

The boots are an additional purchase- she needs some footwear while scampering. A235056

Earth Origins Mallory Leather Ankle Boots w/ Button Detail

Super Contributor

On 7/10/2014 Favorite Son said:

No, but here's a real steal. The "Royal Baby" doll - T32292, marked down from $108.00 to $34.98, four payments of $8.74!

Adora Dolls 16 inch Royal Keepsake Play Doll w/Blanket

You just have to know where to look for the "bargains" around here.

That is one ugly creepy disgusting doll.

Super Contributor

I agree. Their sales are a joke most of the time. I don't consider $8.00 off a sale! Their lunch time specials when it's clothing most of the time they only have two sizes left to offer or/and the item has bad reviews!

Honored Contributor

On 7/10/2014 imaclotheshog said:
On 7/10/2014 Trix said:

I shop a lot ladies, so I know the markdowns at the mall stores are greater than those offered by QVC. In QVC's defense at least they have adjusted their clearance practices so that newer items are marked down now. There was a time when the markdowns were always merchandise from not one or two seasons ago ... but several. Long time shoppers will recall how a heathered pantsuit routinely appeared on clearance shows for several years in this millenium and that suit had debuted in the 1990s!

We had some good posts about that heathered pantsuit as well as that one Quacker Factory sweater too. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

But not near as much as the Jessica Holbrook suede jacket.

I bet they still have those in the warehouse.

They have to be moth eaten by now! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Brii I forgot about the space dyed poncho and scrunch boots. Thanks for reminding me! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/11/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 7/10/2014 imaclotheshog said:
On 7/10/2014 Trix said:

I shop a lot ladies, so I know the markdowns at the mall stores are greater than those offered by QVC. In QVC's defense at least they have adjusted their clearance practices so that newer items are marked down now. There was a time when the markdowns were always merchandise from not one or two seasons ago ... but several. Long time shoppers will recall how a heathered pantsuit routinely appeared on clearance shows for several years in this millenium and that suit had debuted in the 1990s!

We had some good posts about that heathered pantsuit as well as that one Quacker Factory sweater too. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

But not near as much as the Jessica Holbrook suede jacket.

I bet they still have those in the warehouse.

They have to be moth eaten by now! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Brii I forgot about the space dyed poncho and scrunch boots. Thanks for reminding me! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}. We could keep this up for a while recalling the old .... and I mean old... items QVC used to trot out for their clearance shows.

Honored Contributor

Okay Trix. How about that Denim & Co. challis dress with the matching embroidered denim short sleeve shirt jacket?