Respected Contributor

Clothes Shipping How Long is Too Long?

[ Edited ]

I don't often order QVC clothes, this group all ordered together, a Joan Rivers blouse, Susan Graver TSV crop pants and one of her tops hasn't shipped after 7 days, is that the normal time to ship clothes?

With a total order of $165 which doesn't seem inexpensive to me I'd expect quicker shipping.  Guess the amount doesn't matter, is it by vendor that determines the shipping speed?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Clothes Shipping How Long is Too Long?

Shipping is inconsistent; I've had some clothing items ship within 24 hrs and others take 7 days.  The Q warehouses, which determine shipping speed, are in the middle of reorganizing and consolidating HSN merchandise.  I can only imagine the chaos and mess.  Sometime late this year or next, they'll move into a new one million sq ft warehouse in Bethlehem, Pa.  It may be the largest such facility in the state.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 That's really interesting info, thanks for that! 

Honored Contributor

I would NEVER shop from any online store that took a solid week to send my item!! There are so many competing companies out there now why on earth stay with one that disrespects their customers so much??

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

You have to wait your turn ,no matter how much you spend

Honored Contributor

i am fine waiting 10 business days for items i order from ANY company.

if i need something immediately (which is rare) i will go out to find it or find a company that will ship overnight or two day.

if you are looking for fast shipping from qvc then this is the wrong place to shop.

while i have received items in 2-3 days from qvc, there have also been times where it takes 10-12 days.

i am more concerned with receiving good quality and good value items rather than with the speed of shipping.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I ordered SG top on 21st still in process you need not to be in a hurry now shopping with Q.

Honored Contributor

I'm not in a hurry ... so length of time to ship and for me to receive doesn't matter all that much.

BUT ... I have a personal rule .... don't order anything else from there until I receive my last order.

Honored Contributor

My need for the things I purchase is not urgent.  In fact, i sort of enjoy the anticipation of receiving my packages as I have little else to look forward to.  If I had to have something immediately, I'd buy it locally.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'd say 8-10 days.  I usually get them faster except from Coldwater Creek.