Esteemed Contributor

I only saw a few minutes of his show this morning, but I heard Mary Beth say it was his last show of the year! I liked his tops with the beading, but thought the prices were too high.

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Clinton Kelly's last show

I couldn't believe that it is only April and he is already finished presenting for the year. I really like his clothes but I wasn't crazy about most of what he had today. I thought so many of the items were too busy. The dress that MBR had on was pretty but I would have liked it in a more subdued pattern. Unless you were very thin I would think it would make a woman look larger in the hip area.

I did like the T-shirt but even it was a little too fancy for the casual way I live. I do love his jackets. I have many.

Clinton Kelly is one of my favorite stylists on the Q. I enjoy his personality.

Super Contributor

I thought the prints were STUNNING! So, so beautiful and truly collectible. They might be the very best prints I've ever seen on QVC or even outside. Sheer artistry.

However, I am utterly disappointed that everything was polyester. Gave up watching because it got so frustrating. I really wish he would include some actual silk, cotton and linen once in a while!

Honored Contributor

I'm sure his time on The Chew eats into everything else. He may only be designing for one season.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I thought all the clothes were too tight, even on the models. Very disappointed!

Respected Contributor

Those price were crazy! I think the Q priced his line way too high.

Maria should of not been wearing that black and white maxi dress this morning, that did not look good on her, I know Clinton was trying to convince the consumer that the pattern and the lack of fabric looks great on a bigger gal, I don't know about that.

Honored Contributor

He said he would soon be traveling all over the country. He acted like it would be best not to talk about it other than what he said.

I agree the prices seemed a bit high. I guess it's like some things. Maybe people pay for his name. I don't know because I don't shop that way.

Honored Contributor

I won't miss him.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Clinton's career has elevated and I imagine he has choices to make. I like his quirky personality.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

I've never seen anything he's presented that I liked. I saw a couple of tops shown on his last visit, and I was not impressed. I'm beginning to laugh at the words used during QVC shows. They are telling me that I have to have this or that, because it's so flattering. Most of the time I'm just not seeing what they are telling me. They think if they say it enough times I'll start to believe it. It's rather insulting, really. I'm pointing it out on this post because this line seems to be among the worst offenders. I could say it about the Q in general.