Trusted Contributor

I haven't ordered from his line either but that red jacket really was nice.  I am looking forward to seeing what you ladies think of it when you receive it.  Please let us know.  There were quite a few items that I liked in this show.

Miata 1

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thx for posting. Q decided to air the new items on a week day show during the day-why can't we have these fashion shows at night or during the weekend??? Same with Lisa Rinna shows. Really poor programming decisions

Looking at the website, there are some nice items! Is this the "red jacket" referenced above? Adorable!!!

A272023 

Kelly by Clinton Kelly Zip-Off Ponte Jacket

This ponte knit jacket from Kelly by Clinton Kelly is sure to be the talk of your fashion-savvy friends. The zip-off panel lets you wear it two chic ways and side pockets, thin shoulder pads, and full lining add to the uber-cool conversation piece. From Kelly by Clinton Kelly.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A271962 
Kelly by Clinton Kelly Tee with Baby Chain DetailYour style enjoys a hint of drama, and that's just what this Kelly by Clinton Kelly tee delivers. Baby chain details along the neckline and split sleeves provide just the right dose of flair. From Kelly by Clinton Kelly.

Valued Contributor

thanks ladies...I was tempted but didn't buy anything. I'm having 3surgeries between November & April, so it's kind of a waste of money. 

Plus, as cute as some of the items go....a show host/ stylist does not a designer make. The Kelley line will have to wait. B