Valued Contributor

I haven't worn anything from Clintons line yet. BUT~I've seen several items I would love to order some things today. 

I'm not used to his sizing profile and need help. For instance I know if I buy anything from GILI, do size up, conversely if I buy from Quacker or D&Co., order down. 

Does anyone have experience with his line, could you please share the sizing with me?

Sizing at QVC is so inconsistent and I hate to do returns/exchanges, etc. I'm disabled and as much as I want to, I cannot shop till I drop anymore.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Gemspirit  Greenspirit, first let me say that I haven't ordered anything from his line in quite a while, so things could have changed.  But when I did order his pieces (I think I have three, maybe four of his clothing items from Q) they ran very true to size.  They were very well made and I've gotten lots of favorable compliments when I've worn them.  Two are summer dresses and I can't now remember what the third is, but I know I never ordered any pants, so I can't comment on how sizing goes for his pants or leggings.

Trusted Contributor

I was wondering the same thing.  I purchased  the long jacket where the bottom zips on and off.  I either take a small or x-small.  Since this jacket is ponte with a lot of stretch and it stays open (no buttons, or zipper to open and close) I ordered the x-small.  Hope I made the right decision because its sold out in the red color in small.  In addition, I hope it doesn't look cheap once I see it in person and its nice quality.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't purchased anything from this line yet but I was interested in a tee with baby chain detail and when I enlarged the picture, the sewing looks a bit off to me.  I see the detail as crooked.  Hope the quality is good cause this didn't look right to me.

Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered a lot since I find Clinton to be arrogant and annoying, but when I did order a couple shirts, I found they ran on the smaller side, a lot like Isaac's designs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple of Kelly tops, I always order up a size. They run more to B&M sizing than typical QVC sizing, in my opinion.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I don't have many pieces but the sizing was ok but they were made poorly.  One shirt the beading came of the neck before I wore it...not really impressed with the line

Esteemed Contributor

When QVC shipped to Canada I bought two pair of his Denim & Co trouser jeans with the hidden elastic waist in the back that was adjustable.. one in a size 14 and one in a size 16. I should have sent them back as the thighs on the size 14 was too tight and the size 16 waist was too big. His jeans didn't have enough of a seam allowance to let the thigh area out on the size 14 and the size 16 waistband would have had to have been removed to take in the waist on the pants. I ended up donating them.

Frankly for a guy who made his living as a stylist the garment construction wasn't all that. I also find him arrogant and much prefer Stacy London's fashion advice to his.

Super Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing.  I purchased  the long jacket where the bottom zips on and off.  I either take a small or x-small.  Since this jacket is ponte with a lot of stretch and it stays open (no buttons, or zipper to open and close) I ordered the x-small.  Hope I made the right decision because its sold out in the red color in small.  In addition, I hope it doesn't look cheap once I see it in person and its nice quality.

That jacket looked really nice on the models and Jane. The red is a really beautiful shade. I hope you like it and post your thoughts when you receive it.  I liked alot of things today but have never ordered from him. I was surprised that he is still on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I'm surprised that he is still on QVC too.  I never really cared for his line but when I saw this jacket I thought it was very versatile and I'm hoping the quality is good.  I will definitly post a review when I receive it.