Trusted Contributor

Re: Click Here Measurements Up For Slim Ankle Jeans!

On 3/30/2014 Sheesh said:

Well, I'm on Waitlist for three pairs in the WRONG size...good grief!

See if you can edit your order. Sometimes it will let you do that on wait list item.

Valued Contributor

On 3/30/2014 Lyn08 said:

I'd love white jeans to coordinate with my jackets and tops, but I have long legs and need 31"-32". I don't do well with ankle jeans -- they are more like too long crop pants and hit at the wrong place on my leg.

I understand Lyn, I have had to pass on the leggings and now these. I have long legs and these are too short for me too. I just wish the buyers would allow Louis to offer petites, regular, and tall to fit everyone. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2014 crdlb said:
On 3/30/2014 Sheesh said:

Well, I'm on Waitlist for three pairs in the WRONG size...good grief!

See if you can edit your order. Sometimes it will let you do that on wait list item.

I called CS yesterday to try to go up a size due to the hip measurements and the system won't allow any changes to the order. So I really have to cancel the order. Drat!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

On 3/30/2014 nikkijai said:

sheesh are you sizing up or down, meaning are they running big or small compared to bm stores

Look at the click here measurements for your size, & order according to that.

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2014 WNYgal said:

sheesh are you sizing up or down, meaning are they running big or small compared to bm stores

I checked measurements of pants I have ordered from Linea in the past. Do you think these have more or less "give" or "stretch" than ponte knit or other fabrics? Not sure if I should go up a size. Numerical is a little different. Pants I have vary by 2 inches or more in hip measurement.

Valued Contributor

On 4/2/2014 Daysdee said:
On 3/31/2014 WNYgal said:

I checked measurements of pants I have ordered from Linea in the past. Do you think these have more or less "give" or "stretch" than ponte knit or other fabrics? Not sure if I should go up a size. Numerical is a little different. Pants I have vary by 2 inches or more in hip measurement.

It's a woven fabric, not a knit, so there won't be the give of the ponte. Otherwise, it's difficult to say. Pants that aren't a pull on knit are always a bit of a cr#p shoot, & these are ankle jeans to boot. Those who purchased the former Linea jeans were happy with them as I recall, but I wasn't one of them, so I can't help there, + this fabric is a little different.

Honored Contributor

How much would you figure for "give" above your actual hip measurement? Is 2" enough? I want these, but I know if I order the wrong size they will not be available for me to order again.

Respected Contributor

I'm confused. How are you guys ordering if the jeans aren't available yet?

Regular Contributor

GraceCO, For a short time, many months ago briefly, when the Q made a placeholder in its ordering system for this item, customers were able put the pants on Wait List order. The rest must wait until the delivered inventory is logged into their system. Alas for me, the detailed measurements confirm that the pants end 3 inches short of my ankles.

Respected Contributor

On 4/6/2014 many_hosta said:

GraceCO, For a short time, many months ago briefly, when the Q made a placeholder in its ordering system for this item, customers were able put the pants on Wait List order. The rest must wait until the delivered inventory is logged into their system. Alas for me, the detailed measurements confirm that the pants end 3 inches short of my ankles.

Thank you for clearing that upSmile I was beginning to think they were available last week and sold out already! I'd better check the measurements, because I'm tall, too. Have a feeling these won't work for me either.