Valued Contributor

Clever Carriage Fans?

This iconic Clever Carriage wrap/scarf is reduced by $50.00 today on HSN.com.

I have always coveted it...the new price is $249.99.

Are there any fans of this line? It is wildly eclectic, global, handmade and quite interesting; mostly scarves, handbags and accessories. (It is typically on HSN at odd hours - like 2 am EST - perhaps because the items are very limited.)

Does anyone here have this scarf? There's about seven different color combinations on HSN.com.

If you do own it, can you speak to the quality? Many thanks!

clever-carriage-company-handappliqued-paris-scarf-d-20190307111230793_546662_SM0.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: Clever Carriage Fans?

I have that one on my HSN wish list.  I own a similar one in cognac suede from last year.  Fantastic quality and absolutely beautiful.

Valued Contributor

Thanks @Carol Diane! I appreciate the recommendation...I am seriously thinking of buying it to wear to a college graduation over a black dress. Clever Carriage items seem expensive to me, so I'm happy to hear they are good quality.
Valued Contributor

It sounds like it will look beautiful with your outfit.  The workmanship on their items is perfection.  Enjoy if you decide to purchase it!

Valued Contributor

Five years ago I bought a Clever Carriage beaded clutch handbag that I wore to my son's wedding.  The quality is beautiful and it is still my "go-to" dressy handbag.  If their garments are made as well as the handbag I'm sure you will be pleased. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful scarf...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

She has beautiful items for sure but I can't afford to buy them.  sigh.

Respected Contributor

NOPE

Valued Contributor

I must agree...the prices on Clever Carriage are quite high. But, they do get reduced substantially sometimes on HSN.com.
Thanks for all your feedback, posters!
Trusted Contributor

Don't know about anything else, but I purchased a leather handbag with fringe a few years ago.  Was surprised at the exceptional quality that would cost much more elsewhere.