Honored Contributor

$250 for this scarf?? Ugh! Horribly ugly. And a ridiculous price for this atrocity. 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor
Lololol...thank you @ID2! Don't hold back your true feelings, though! 😆😄😄
Esteemed Contributor

I am in love with this line. I purchase the handbags. It's my treat to myself every other year or so. I wait until it goes on sale with easy  pay and pounce on it. The leather is so soft and I like the handmade element to the bags. High quailty. True....they are a bit pricey but I believe you get what you pay for. Hr bags last fo ryears and years and look like new. 

I love her scarves. Breathtaking. I did purchase a few pieces from her "Home" line and really liked them. The quality was very nice. 

I have my fingers crossed that they keep her with this new corpration but it does make you nervouc that the smaller, individcual vendors seemed to be pushed out. 

Whatever you purchase....I hope you are as sastisfied as I have been.  

Trusted Contributor
Thanks for the input, @Fressa...Everyone on this post keeps mentioning the terrific quality of their handbags, so I must check them out online!
I actually think the line is staying at HSN because Colleen Lopez said the other night that Clever Carriage was working on some brand new items for Colleen's show called "The List."
I also have purchased some things from the Clever Carriage home line, including a blue and white toile duvet cover, and I agree, they are lovely pieces.
Keep treating yourself! ❤
Valued Contributor

Geez @ID2 , was it necessary to say those things when the OP said she coveted this piece and was asking about the quality of the item?  I doubt she was interested in how much you hate this beautiful scarf.

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

Geez @ID2 , was it necessary to say those things when the OP said she coveted this piece and was asking about the quality of the item?  I doubt she was interested in how much you hate this beautiful scarf.

@Carol Diane .  That’s her m.o. just ignore her.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

$250 for this scarf?? Ugh! Horribly ugly. And a ridiculous price for this atrocity. 

@ID2 

An atrocity?! The subjugation of women through murder and rape is an atrocity! Genocide is an atrocity! I just don't think this scarf quite qualifies as an atrocity

🙄