Respected Contributor

A469982 Side Stitch Soft textured Slub Stripe Button Down top (blouse) Petite & Regular sizes available in all colors. Size range xxs to 5x. Orig. 110 now 59.98.

I just ordered the Navy Blue which is a more ocean blue shade. I got the Light Tan in the Spring when the price was much higher but I love that blouse. I thought I would mention it in case any of you are interested. 

I am surprised no reviews! & they have so much stock. Its more for the warmer weather but can be layered. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clearance on Side Stitch

@Kabella 

I suspect there are no reviews for the same reason there is lots of stock.  Not too many QVC customers were willing to pay the original price of $110.00.  I have a number of Side Stitch blouses and love them, but mine all came from Ebay and I paid waaay less.  I'm wearing one right now - soft as silk.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@Kabella    Wrinkling?  Must it be ironed after washing?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Ladies if you dont mind me asking...Side stitch worth the extra cash?  IS there a big difference in feel of fabric? Thanks .

The item you are ordering Kabella is really nice. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 No, it does not wrinkle, Its 68 Rayon, 16 cotton & 16 linen. no need for ironing or steam. I don't have other fabrics or shirts from Side Stitch so I can't compare.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella    Thanks, Rayon often wrinkles badly so I wondered if it would be a problem.

Respected Contributor

Thankyou @Skididdy  I think Side Stitch is overpriced but its so well made that the clearance price is worth the cost. imo. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D.  Here's a nice woven shirt for you.  Available in all sizes.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  After I wash my blouses, I put them in the dryer with a dryer sheet on wrinkle guard than hang them to dry. SS can be put in the dryer on low delicate but I prefer to not dry the clothes I have that are on the high end. 

Super Contributor

I have 10 Side Stitch shirts and have bought all of them on sale on QVC.  The fabric is wonderful, wrinkles very little when wearing.  I launder them on cold and about 5 to 10 minutes in the dryer on very low.  I do iron mine because that's the look I want, but they are a very easy iron and I usually wear them two possibly three times before rewashing them.  I love them, but unable to pay the full price so have watched for them on lunchtime specials.  Great buys, highly recommend.