Honored Contributor

Re: Clearance Prices...Lori Goldstein

I buy lttle LOGO now.  The prices are egregious.  The sale prices are usually egregious too.  I'm buying more Anybody and PLW lately.  

I can't do anymore of that rayon/span anyway.  It's a wrinkled mess.  And, to think I loved it 6 years ago.  ugggh

I'm donating most of it and most items are in impeccable shape--what a waste of my hard-earned dollars.  Only lounge for me now if I buy.  And, it has to be on sale.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Never liked it. Don’t like it any more at clearance prices.  Still won’t like it at 50% off. I wouldn’t purchase LOGO at any price. Sorry, but honest.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I buy lttle LOGO now.  The prices are egregious.  The sale prices are usually egregious too.  I'm buying more Anybody and PLW lately.  

I can't do anymore of that rayon/span anyway.  It's a wrinkled mess.  And, to think I loved it 6 years ago.  ugggh

I'm donating most of it and most items are in impeccable shape--what a waste of my hard-earned dollars.  Only lounge for me now if I buy.  And, it has to be on sale.

@winamac1

Don't let the logo rayon /span put you off of rayon/span! It's not all created equally and hers is especially flimsy since it's meant to be layered even though she says you don't have to. I find it near impossible not to. 

I love the hand of the combination. Very soft and I have alot in my wardrobe.  Just not hers

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Never liked it. Don’t like it any more at clearance prices.  Still won’t like it at 50% off. I wouldn’t purchase LOGO at any price. Sorry, but honest.

Just read my post again. It sounds like it was written by Dr. Seuss. 🤪

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@winamac1

Don't let the logo rayon /span put you off of rayon/span! It's not all created equally and hers is especially flimsy since it's meant to be layered even though she says you don't have to. I find it near impossible not to. 

I love the hand of the combination. Very soft and I have alot in my wardrobe.  Just not hers

@Andreatoo, I have a few Kate & Mallory rayon/span pieces that are thicker and more sturdy than the LOGO rayon/span. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I hardly layer LOGO, and when I do, it's generally with one of my vests from her line, or someone else's vest or cardigan. Buying more than one LOGO top gets very expensive, and I really don't buy it on QVC, I go to the outlets.

Her rayon/span is thin, but it's very good for warmer temps, and now that I'm at the age where a hot flash can come on anytime, that material is a godsend. 

Occasional Contributor

Lori G prices for her clothes are ridiculous, clearance or not.  Honestly some of her clothes are cute and I have bought some, but not lately.  QVC better check the quality and sizing before throwing price tags like that on clothing. 

Occasional Contributor

I think her prices are outrageous in general. Her "sales" are not sales.

Respected Contributor

Logo is not a line that I buy from a great deal. But the few items I have: a tank with trim, a cardigan, a basic top and a coat were all well worth what I paid and have been work horses in my closet.

On the other hand, if the prices were a little lower (in Isaac and Halston range), I might have more items.

New Contributor

Ladies, Lori Goldstein prices have only gone higher. Why? Because we buy them. Lori Goldstein and QVC are the only ones who gain anything from this. We pay for shipping, tax, and returns if the product was not it's best. QVC tells us they have free returns, but how many of the returns are due to the product not being what they promoted. QVC needs to learn a thing or two from LLBean.