Honored Contributor

I've mentioned before that I'm on the email distribution of all my fave places to shop.

Got some good email deals today.

LandsEnd t-neck shirts for about $5.  (Orig.$30)  These are the lightweight ones for layering under my LOGO tops.  Love LOGO - just don't like her necklines.  

Chico's Travelers pants were $90 .... marked down to $30 - I'm passport member so 5% additional off and free shipping.  I have the perfect DB blouse to wear with the pants.  (Actually, I have about  30 perfect tops to wear with the pants!)  

Modern Texture Pinstriped PantsDennis Basso Woven Tie-Neck Button-Front Blousewith Ruched Cu - A344760   

Dark blue

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA I looked at their black and white printed cardi.  Your thoughts?

Honored Contributor

I really, really, really don't like prints like that.  

And .... it's entirely too close fitting for my taste.  

And .... the neckline is not my style

---------------------

Otherwise - nice top!

Frequent Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I've mentioned before that I'm on the email distribution of all my fave places to shop.

Got some good email deals today.

LandsEnd t-neck shirts for about $5.  (Orig.$30)  These are the lightweight ones for layering under my LOGO tops.  Love LOGO - just don't like her necklines.  

Chico's Travelers pants were $90 .... marked down to $30 - I'm passport member so 5% additional off and free shipping.  I have the perfect DB blouse to wear with the pants.  (Actually, I have about  30 perfect tops to wear with the pants!)  

Modern Texture Pinstriped PantsDennis Basso Woven Tie-Neck Button-Front Blousewith Ruched Cu - A344760   

Dark blue

Thank you for the Lands End heads up.  I will check those out for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA   Don't you just love Chico's???  I do and I have gotten some unbelievable deals in the past few months.  Passport member perks are awesome too.    Enjoy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  - I love this sweater!  Is this Chico's?  Are you going to purchase? 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ECBG  - I love this sweater!  Is this Chico's?  Are you going to purchase? 

@San Antonio Gal No, Lands End.  They're 40 off.  I'm thinking about it.  Let me know if you get it.

Our collection comes out on the floor this weekend.  I want to see what's in that first.Smiley Happy