Occasional Contributor

Clearance Fashions are for tiny people

Just spent 30 minutes going through the clearance fashions, and only found XXS, XS and S sizes.

Wow, QVC should now know that us Medium and Large sizes are the ones that make you money.

Respected Contributor

Re: Clearance Fashions are for tiny people

Just like at any store, the clearance items are what is left over (usually at the end of the season).  It is normal for them to be of scattered sizes.  QVC has no contrtol over what sizes will sell and what will not.  The good news is that you don't have to go through all the items to find your size.  You can filter by the size you are looking for and you will only see the items in that size range.

Honored Contributor

On behalf of us tiny people, it is a godsend to finally have a place we can actually find our sizes.  We don't exist in most of the brick and mortar places.  Thank you QVC for helping us get dressed every day.      

Honored Contributor

@Shirley in Texaslol  I suspect they know if it's true over and over.  I know for the many. many yearsI wore 1X, I never waited for a sale on the clothes I really needed and liked because it seemed to me the 1X always disappeared before the 2's and 3's.  I'm a brick and mortar shopper - several  of my favorite sales people called to remind me when a sale was coming so at least I could get a look early on.  They knew!

Respected Contributor

As a plus size, hardly anything winds up in clearance because many women who are in the 1x-3x range know if we want it, we have to get it now or it will sell out for the most part. The demand for attractive and quality plus size clothing is defintely there and many  don't mind paying a higher price if it's available. 

Honored Contributor

I’m a m/l and found several LOGO pieces in my size.
Honored Contributor

What U have to remember either on the Q or in retail stores. The larger sizes sell out first because the majority of people are going to fit into that group.

I wear a size 8 shoe, always sold out, my fav colors always gone first, etc.

Nobody is fighting for the size 5 shoes or the 0 to 8 size clothes , so, their the last to go.

Respected Contributor

@TravoneYou are right. I finally learned to 'click in' the filters awhile ago . Sure saves time and disappointment.

Respected Contributor

This is to be expected.

Honored Contributor

Here's my 2 cents.

If all Q has in a garment is XS or XXS, it shouldn't be offered online

It should go to an outlet or just sold in bulk to whoever they sell to other than retail.

I have found this to be consistent over and over and surely QVC can see it too so they should be asking themselves why & correct it.

I read the posts where the people who wear those sizes are always demanding it but then the clearance is full of those small sizes.