Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, I need some help with what is in for shoes.  I am looking for stylish shoes with a low heel.  I am recovering from a broken foot.  Even though that is the case, I still want some style.

Also, what is the story on pointed toes, square toes, round toes?  What is in and what is out?

TIA.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX

@lolakimono, love this!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@lolakimono, I need some help with what is in for shoes.  I am looking for stylish shoes with a low heel.  I am recovering from a broken foot.  Even though that is the case, I still want some style.

Also, what is the story on pointed toes, square toes, round toes?  What is in and what is out?

TIA.  LM

@Lilysmom,

I'm going to jump the gun. Woman Happy Pointed-toe is in, rounded-toe is out. Not sure about square. But wear what you like.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee, thank you!  I have to go shopping so I need some guidance!  No round toes.  Got it!  

Would love over to see some photos if anyone has some to post.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

TIA.  LM

@Lilysmom

Well, as someone who stands all day, I would say go for comfort first, then style.  I have seen more menswear items, platforms, block heels on boots/pumps, and some pointed and almond shapes on the toes.

Do you have a particular brand that you like?  Perhaps we can start from there and find a shoe that gives support and style.

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom,

I forgot to say I'm sorry about your broken foot. Hope your recovery goes well.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor