Valued Contributor

Re: Classic and basic fashion

Why limit yourself to QVC?

All the items you are looking for are available at other online sources such as Macy's, Kohl's, Lands End.  They are always having sales and probably ship quicker than QVC does these days.

I especially like the quality of Lands End tee shirts.  They frequently have sales going on.

Respected Contributor

I just purchased a couple of cute tops at Kohls.  i was thrilled to find these two.  Screamed my name.

Esteemed Contributor

Since I retired, I've bought all my basics at Kohl's.  They have a big selection of classic t-shirts/tops, sweaters, jeans, capris, underwear.... everything I need, and good quality.  During this time of Covid-19, they have free store "contact-less" parking lot pick-up.  For in-home shipping, they have free shipping over a certain amount.  Plus coupons and Kohl's Kash.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Several of the men we know seem to like (previously)  browsing and shopping at Kohl's.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).