Honored Contributor
@shoesnbags
The only problem with that is that the oatmeal colored one was not available online. Which ones did you get?
Honored Contributor
@Texasmouse
Don't you mean Faded Glory? My husband bought some Faded Glory jeans for work at Walmart for a really reasonable price
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

LOL..yes, I always get that wrong! I went back and edited my post. 😃

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
@shoesnbags
The only problem with that is that the oatmeal colored one was not available online. Which ones did you get?

@Andreatoo I bought one navy and one oatmeal.  They both showed up online for me.  I ordered on my iphone while still in the store.  Then looked at them again on my ipad at home.  But they don't both show up at the same time, as color choices for the same item.  They show as two separate items.  I typed in "plaid cardigan."  I chose the navy first and put it into my cart.  Then searched "plaid cardigan" again and chose the oatmeal and put it into my cart.  Once they were both in the cart, I checked out and it automatically gave me the 1/2 off on the second cardi.  And the shipping charge was shown and deducted completely.  Good deal, and I thank you for pointing it out.Heart

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags

Actually the fabrications are different. The oatmeal is a 100 % cotton while the Navy is 95% cotton 4% nylon and 1% spandex or something like that. When I was looking at the website with a friend of mine she said 'oh get the one with the nylon and spandex!' but I really really like the look of that oatmeal. I think it's unique

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags

Sorry to resurrect an old abandoned thread but I have to ask; how did the plaid cardis turn out?

I was never able to buy the oatmeal on line and when I suggested to my husband that we drive to the Target where it was available (45 minutes away) he told me I was nuts! lol

I checked my local store a few times but the navy was never there in my size and the oatmeal was never there at all!

But since I'm here I'll post a few fun plaid from the Boston Proper website I was recently introduced to.

Plaid ruffle shirt

Plaid lace peplum top

They're both more than I'm willing to spend but awfully cute and I think unique twists on classic plaid!

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1

WHo makes those plaid ankle boots you posted?  I love them!

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet

Last year thru Zappos -- maybe @lolakimono

@will remember ... I think Doc Martins?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

@LTT1

WHo makes those plaid ankle boots you posted?  I love them!

@KathyPet

@LTT1

Here is the info: (sold out, of course, at Barney's)

Manolo Blahnik red/multicolor plaid felt Clarett desert boots. 1" (25mm) heel (approximately). Tapered toe, black round laces, matte black grommets, stitched welt. Lace-up closure. Lined. Rubber crepe sole. Available in Red/Multi. Made in Italy.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@fancy pantsy@MariotaMurielle

Hey-- a shout-out to my "Beauty sisters!"

Some more:

IMG_2635.JPG

IMG_2631.JPGIMG_2633.JPGIMG_2636.JPG

IMG_2639.JPG

IMG_2630.JPGIMG_2647.JPGIMG_2638.JPG

The model is "Kristen Clothilde" a prominent Ralph Lauren model in the 80's. You may remember her. 

These pictures remind me of "back in the day" when we admired seams sewn carefully so they would lie flat!

@LTT1,There's NO MISTAKING the good taste of Ralph Lauren!!!!!  Many thanks, Loves.  Beautiful!