Honored Contributor

IMG_2828.JPG

Enjoy your Weekend!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Classic Rich Plaids

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo

Close, but no slits- sweater dress from Modcloth.

ETA- this one too-

Honored Contributor
@lolakimono
That one is gorgeous! Now picture it with the slits on the sides and maybe a ribbed finish at the hemline? Black leggings or skinny jeans... perfection
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
@lolakimono
That one is gorgeous! Now picture it with the slits on the sides and maybe a ribbed finish at the hemline? Black leggings or skinny jeans... perfection

@Andreatoo

Get them both and take them to a tailor! Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor
@lolakimono
It would clearly be one of a kind LOL
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Target

These are adorable! $22.99 second one half off! Only one problem..oatmeal color is in store only!!!!

@Andreatoo  Thanks for posting these!  Both nearby Targets were sold out in all sizes, both colors - I guess they were pretty popular. But I tried on a similar style Merona cardi to check for size and ordered from the Target website instead.  great price with the second one half off. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Re: Classic Rich Plaids

[ Edited ]

Speaking of plaid, I bought two Faded Glory button-down plaid shirts for $13.88 each at Walmart today. I love the Faded Glory brand! I haven't yet been disappointed in anything Faded Glory. It's inexpensive but surprisingly durable and it always fits me well. DH buys Faded Glory jeans for $10 each and they last him FOREVER! Sorry... Didn't mean to go off topic, just excited about my purchase. 😁

Honored Contributor
@shoesnbags
Oh no! I actually saw the cardies when I was there last but I did not see any in the plaid.
I was planning on going to Target tomorrow to see if I could find them. Wish me luck!
Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse You aren't off topic at all. We're having a plaid moment here, and you found a plaid bargain today, too. It's a plaid, plaid world!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
@shoesnbags
Oh no! I actually saw the cardies when I was there last but I did not see any in the plaid.
I was planning on going to Target tomorrow to see if I could find them. Wish me luck!

@Andreatoo I'll cross my fingers for you, but if it doesn't work you can always order online. Shipping was free, so my total with tax for the two cardies was only $37.84. Our sales tax is high, so your total would probably be even less.