Respected Contributor

Re: Clarks shoes trouble with the fit?

I've worn Clarks shoes for many years. I recently had 2 pr, which were hardly worn, split in the sole. Then I had ordered a pr, from QVC, waited too long to wear them, & they are nothing like the old comfortable Clarks, I have worn for so many yrs (same style). I won't be buying another pair. 

Honored Contributor

The Clarks I have ordered from the Q are the same good quality I have gotten for years.  They always fit and there is no break in time.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Buying Clarks on The Q is hit and miss for me. I used to be able to buy most clogs and they wee perfect. I purchased 12 pairs of Clarks clogs around 8-9 yrs ago - and 6 pairs separated - the leather top from the sole. One pair separated while I was having my teeth cleaned by my dental hygenist. My left shoe was hanging off my foot and she and I had a good laugh.

A few months ago, I purchased 2 pairs of Clarks Ashland Joy loafers from the Q - in black and brown, size 6-1/2 wide. Love Them!!!! We all have different feet and feet problems.

I suggest u order from Zappos or Clarksusa dot com -- free shipping to u and free return.

Honored Contributor

@ynrfan  You are NOT alone.  I wear a wide width and in the last 3 years I have no idea who is making the shoes but more of them are on the narrow side.  I stopped buying because I had to keep returning them and Clarks seems to be on deaf ears about the problem.  About 97% of my shoes are Clarks but they are from 4, 5 and 6 years ago and NEVER had any problems with fit.  Now I am looking at Earth for shoes to see if they have a better fit. Cat Happy

kindness is strength