Respected Contributor

I checked my past orders to verify that it was a Carly knit that was so mis-sized a year or so ago. Many of us reported the same.

Anyone have experiece with this particular Carly. 

Super Contributor

Re: Clarks Daily Deal: Carly

[ Edited ]

@granddi wrote:

I checked my past orders to verify that it was a Carly knit that was so mis-sized a year or so ago. Many of us reported the same.

I have the Carly Dream, two pair and loved the fit.  When they did the Carly Hope with the bow I decided to order another in a print.  This new version was way too tight.  I wore it around the house a couple days hoping it would stretch.  It did not so I am sending it back.  Both the host and VENDOR promised the fit was the same and only difference was the added bow.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought Carly Wish last year in the grey leopard and it fits me well. I bought the wide width and it accommodates my foot and my orthotic. At first it did not but I wore it twice and then it slipped in nicely.

This year I bought the new Carly. I think it is the Hope, with a bow. Fortunately, the fit is the same, and I don't have any complaints about either of them. I really like a ballet flat so this is a cute casual choice for me. The Carly Dream (edited here) looks more like a loafer. It's not sleek like the others. I don't like the look of it for me.

Respected Contributor

@granddi wrote:

@granddi

I recently ordered and received the new version, the Carly Hope.  I'm returning today as it is too short.

I'm a size 8 Medium, rarely have sizing issues with many brands including Clarks.  Was surprised they were sized so differently than in the past.

Honored Contributor

Sizing issues is why I quit ordering shoes on line unless it's free shipping both ways.  I am between a 7.5 and 8.

Why would a similar shoe from the same company have different 'fits?