Respected Contributor

Re: Clarks A261975? or London Fly?

I would go FLY LONDON.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a big fan of either, but I own 3 pairs of Fly London--different styles.  

I'm not really liking those Fly London ones, and I like the Clarks a bit better.  Typically prefer Fly as they are more up to date--usually.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

The Clarks look a lot more stylish, imo - neither is a shoe I would wear (too high a wedge for me) but if I had to choose between the two, I would definitely go with the Clarks.

Respected Contributor

I like either but I was excited to try Fly London last year, ordered 2 pairs and they just did not fit me correctly. I have had better luck of course with Clarks, Earth, and Munro. My most favorite shoes are from Munro.

Esteemed Contributor

If the option is between the two pictured in the OP Clarks gets the nod.  The strappiness of the London Fly makes the shoes look as if the fit may be awkward (toes sliding forward, wobbling). The more enclosed structure if the Clarks will help the feet maintain a stable position in the shoes and that sometimes is part of the comfort to battle. 

Valued Contributor

I would definitely choose the Clarks!  Very attractive!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Super Contributor

Thanks for  your imput. I haven't received my shoes yet so I'll have to wait and see. I really love the styles. 

Honored Contributor

Having watched the Fly London presentation I thought they, as a whole, looked more like your typical comfort shoes than most of the Clarks I've seen.

A friend of mine swears by them and apparently she gets better prices buying directly from the company...

Respected Contributor

I prefer the Clarks.  Take a look at these wedge sandals from Crocs.  I have had them for 4 years, have black and natural, they have held up beautifully and they are the most comfortable wedges I have ever worn.  They look so stylish and when friends compliment me on them, they can't believe they are Crocs.  These are the highest heels I ever wear (mostly wear skechers and flatter sandals in the summer) and I can walk in these all day in total comfort.  I wear an 8 in most shoes but had to size up to a 9 in these.  

http://www.qvc.com/Crocs-Linen-and-Leather-Wedge-Sandals---Leigh-Wedge.product.A336197.html?sc=A3361...